Sign in to follow this  
SilverFace

Sonic The Hedgehog Movie (2019)

It's hard to judge since not much is known still, but I'm gonna remain optimistic because I really want this movie to be good. Still wish it was fully CGI instead of the live-action/CGI mix but oh well.

I've never been a fan of movie adaptations of games but it sounds interesting enough. I'm mixed about the whole live-action/cgi mix that the movie will likely have but if they do it properly then it can work. As long as they do the human interactions like in the games.

SEGA...THIS; is why YOUR fans have such an INSANE, rabid hate-dom of "Sonic the Hedgehog"! :rolleyes: You KEEP doing STUPID things to your MOST popular franchise, such as having LIVE action in a "Sonic the Hedgehog" movie! o.o Why can't you be more like Nintendo, and actually LEARN from mistakes?! :blush: You don't see MARIO trying to re-brand itself as hard and edgy (such as CERTAIN 'Shadow' Hedgehogs who shall NEVER be mentioned again)! Play to Sonic's STRENGTHS!!!! That's what will win your FANS back! :cool: Enough said! ;)