• Advertisement

Please help!!!!

Guest hilaryfan80

Guest hilaryfan80

Net Neutrality is on its last legs. Congress is voting on whether to keep Donald Trump's wrong bull**** in mid-December. You can send a message to Congress in just one minute to tell them that this is all wrong!

There are four ways:
1. Use Facebook Messenger by clicking here and send the message "resist"
2. Text "resist" to 50409
3. Use Viber by clicking here and send the message "resist"
4. Use Telegram by clicking here and send the message "resist"

Send this message to Congress:

Net Neutrality is the cornerstone of innovation, free speech, and democracy on the Internet. Control over the Internet should remain in the hands of the people who use it every day. The ability to share information without impediment is critical to the progression of technology, science, small business, and culture. Please stand with the public by protecting Net Neutrality once and for all.

Help to save the internet!!!

Please? You don't want SBC to become slow, now do you? :plankton:

And nobody wants this:

ddeV1oR.jpg

I really would like to help any way I can. However, when I tried texting to the number, it asked me for my address as well as my real name. I don't really feel comfortable telling them that without permission from my parents and they're out of town until Sunday. :(

I'll wait until they get home to talk with them about it. I'm still on our side though and would do anything to stop this.

It's ridiculous we're even having to waste time on this yet again despite the billion other issues that the administration should actually be focusing on, judging by my current avatar you should be able to tell which side I'm on.

Online protests are a step in the right direction but in the end it might not do enough, sites like reddit and twitter still only count for a fraction of the general population, what we really need are people going out there and doing this

UokW1LSGDOhRRc_FXicQYxpXegUKWgCV3AEN4H92_9s.jpg?w=576&s=960592601fe71d3e295c1c51312324f5

and we need more people like that everywhere. I know there's a plan on December 7th but we need people out there to even have a real chance. Even then it's Democrats vs Republicans and there are 3 Republicans including Pai on that board of 5 which will have the most notable impact. It's something I definitely will fight for, but I still can't help but question what more there is to do that will certainly work.

Guest hilaryfan80
3 hours ago, Plank said:

Online protests are a step in the right direction but in the end it might not do enough, sites like reddit and twitter still only count for a fraction of the general population, what we really need are people going out there and doing this

The Resistbot that I linked sends a message directly to your representative in Congress. There's really no better way to get your voice heard than that other than to storm into Congress or block traffic.

4 hours ago, Master Shakezula said:

I really would like to help any way I can. However, when I tried texting to the number, it asked me for my address as well as my real name. I don't really feel comfortable telling them that without permission from my parents and they're out of town until Sunday. :(

I'll wait until they get home to talk with them about it. I'm still on our side though and would do anything to stop this.

The only reason why it asks for your address is to look up your representatives. Also, Congress won't hear from you unless you provide it. Resistbot can be trusted because it's been featured on many news sources and they're a non-profit organization. You can show your parents its website if that will help: https://resistbot.io