• Advertisement

Squilliam's Anecdote

Squilliam Fancyson

Hello, hello, it's me, Squilliam Fancyson, the one and only! :squilliam2:  I can assure you despite what others might say, I don't care enough to steal those disgusting Krabby Patties! I carefully entered in not to get my beautiful outfit dirty from the filthy restaurant. I said hi to SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs, and then got myself a mediocre drink. From there, most of my time at the party was spent mocking Squidward's horrible dance moves, what a sap! Then the lights went out, and everything went downhill from there. I bet that starfish did it! The dumb one is always the one you least suspect, after all... (d) 

• Like 1

Any info on the scream?

Did you notice anything when the lights went out and you ran for the door? Had anyone else tried to do the same?

Isn't Squidward one sexy-ass beast?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PhantOWM said:

Any info on the scream?

Did you notice anything when the lights went out and you ran for the door? Had anyone else tried to do the same?

Isn't Squidward one sexy-ass beast?

It was probably SpongeBob or even Squidward screaming. Who really knows, I'm not a scream identifier!

No, I was too busy trying to get out to pay attention to the other peasants there. After I sat down, I drowned everything else out.

NO! Never ship with me with him! Disgusting! cR3i4DK.png?1

Edited by The Lich
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Dracula Phineas said:

Squidward thinks you did it?

Well I didn't! 

2 hours ago, I Am Jethro said:

No, Mr. Krabs and Plankton think you did it.

Why were you giving Plankton shady looks?

Plankton? I didn't even know that shrimp was at the party. I was pretty annoyed by Mrs. Puff's creepy flirting with Mr. Krabs, maybe he's referring to that. I probably looked his way without knowing!

1 hour ago, Harleni Quinn said:

Did you notice anyone not in the room before the lights went out?

If you don't like krabby patties, why were you at the Krusty Krab?

Not exactly, I was too busy mocking Squidward's train wreck of a dance!

Because I wanted to brag about how rich I am, and to mock Squidward.

Edited by The Lich
  • Like 1

Just now, I Am Jethro said:

Describe what went downhill.

Larry said he saw your dopey uni-brow run straight for the door. Why?

Lights went out, someone screamed, and then the stupid Krabby Patties are gone. I was barely paying attention to fully describe it.

HEY, my unibrow is not dopey, that jerk! Anyways, I just wanted to get out of there and go home because I had no clue what was happening at first, but the stupid security system stopped me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PhantOWM said:

Plankton says that you gave him a "shady look." What can you say about that? :glare: Did you notice anything up with Plankton?

19 hours ago, Squilliam Fancyson said:

Plankton? I didn't even know that shrimp was at the party. I was pretty annoyed by Mrs. Puff's creepy flirting with Mr. Krabs, maybe he's referring to that. I probably looked his way without knowing!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, I Am Jethro said:

Wait a second, how long did Krabs man the register for? You said hi to Krabs so he must've been up there. Next to the kitchen.

As if I was paying attention to him. (smirk) I mean.... tah tah!

I had to get my mediocre drink from somewhere. You'd think that cheapskate would give drinks for free?

• Like 1