• Advertisement

Squidward's Anecdote

Squidward Tentacles

Just now, PhantOWM said:

I know you were focusing on Squilliam. He was watching you. :squilliam2:

What did you see him do when the lights went out? Did he happen to run for a door? (smirk)

Oh puh-leez. Squilliam is a moron.

Yeah, he ran to the front door like the coward that he is. He couldn't get out because of Krabs' idiotic and completely unnecessary security system.

• Like 1

Just now, PhantOWM said:

Why do you think it's Mrs. Puff?

Many have said they heard doors opening or closing. Did you?

Isn't Squilliam a hot piece of ass?

Isn't it obvious? Krabs is so much in love with Mrs. Puff that he spills the beans on everything to her. I'm sure she even knows the formula and security codes. I could be wrong though. I didn't see her get up from her table. It wasn't SpongeBob for sure - he was just screaming the entire time. (d)

I heard the bathroom door open. I don't see how that helps at all.

Spoiler
Spongebob Squarepants-Squilliam Getting Fresh

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

1 minute ago, Harleni Quinn said:

When did you notice the bathroom door open? Before or after the patties went missing?

Did you notice Mrs. Puff acting strange at all? Did you hear her scream?

The bathroom door opened while it was dark, so I guess before the patties went missing...... like I care.

Mrs. Puff didn't look suspicious, and she didn't scream. But I know Krabs and he's a scum lovebird. (d)

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Squidward Tentacles said:

He was just talking to me about what I was up to after my marvelous dance, nothing important.

Mr. Krabs said he DIDN'T get the chance to interact with you, nor did he ask about your dance moves. Care to explain?