• Advertisement

The Magic School Bus Rides Again

Clappy

5 hours ago, Wumbo said:

yeah sure i love discussing nothing because apparently we're not supposed to pre-judge stuff

Well since you've stated this twice, if this was directed at what I said to Steel, I meant that we can't completely predict how one character is going to turn out based off a one to two minute preview.  I didn't mean to make it sound like we can't prejudge stuff.  Who am I to judge? :P 

6 minutes ago, Clappy said:

Well since you've stated this twice, if this was directed at what I said to Steel, I meant that we can't completely predict how one character is going to turn out based off a one to two minute preview.  I didn't mean to make it sound like we can't prejudge stuff.  Who am I to judge? :P

idk it sounded like it was directed at 4EverGreen because he was saying we should watch the show before passing judgement on it.

On 9/12/2017 at 8:50 AM, Wumbo said:

yeah sure i love discussing nothing because apparently we're not supposed to pre-judge stuff

:huh: I never SAID that, or even meant to imply it; I was just saying that you should WATCH something, and if you like/dislike it, than you're more likely to have ACCURATE information about what something is supposed to be about! Besides, some trailers can be VERY misleading!