• Advertisement

Snowcember Snow Fort War

Jjs Goodman

On 12/15/2016 at 7:07 PM, Mr. Hankey said:

Sandy finished first for the Drasticals, making their fort safe again, and giving them a point! They have chosen to eliminate Trophy from the Band Geeks. This now makes JCM the Band Geek captain.

The next round will be Monday, December 19th at 7:00pm EST, so this will be on break for a bit.

Contestants:

Band Geeks:

1.) JCM (Captain)

2.) SpongeBob's #1 Fan

3.) crushingmayhem

Drasticals:

1.) Hayden (Captain)

2.) OBAB

3.) Sandy

4.) Conehead

5.) SOF

Is this elimination only for this game or forever? :P

Challenge #3:

The goal of this challenge is to identify who the 10 avatars below belong to. Whoever identifies all 10 correctly first will be the winner for their team.

Spoiler

1.) Klaus.thumb.png.7a909c4d00131c93e508ea99 

2.) photo.thumb.jpg.36a71120ee27dc0b195575c4 

3.) Gintokisanta.thumb.jpg.7dfe45d7bf2386be3 

4.) 584b18ed5e079_SBChristmas.thumb.png.20fc 

5.) grandpasgonnasuethepantsoffofsanta.thumb 

6.) 58437d6c0f622_gokaichristmas.thumb.jpg.f 

7.) Screenshot_2334.thumb.png.41a4ac637ac0e4 

8.) photo-credit-warwick-saint-extralarge_13 

9.) f3a976467074837315280cefa2b37ec7.thumb.p 

10.) imageproxy.thumb.png.d0d337a78654f8158f7 

You can use SBC to find these out. PM me all 10 when you figure them out. You can either give their SWYAD name (if applicable) or regular name.

Sandy won for the third time in a row for Drasticals. They chose to eliminate JCM from the Band Geek fort, making crush the new Band Geek captain for now.

Round 4 will be tomorrow at 7 PM EST.

Contestants:

Band Geeks:

1.) crushingmayhem (Captain)

2.) SpongeBob's #1 Fan

Drasticals:

1.) Hayden (Captain)

2.) OBAB

3.) Sandy

4.) Conehead

5.) SOF

Challenge #4:

Okay, here's how tonight's challenge works, and it's slightly harder. I have hidden hints for a three-digit combination somewhere in the Snowcember Ball 2016 forum. Once you find the combination hints, PM me what you think the number is based on the hints. You will have 3 tries. Whoever figures out the number first will win.

And Sandy wins for the fourth time in a row! Both SB Fan and Crushing have been automatically eliminated from the Band Geek fort, as it comes tumbling down. Now, five Drasticals remain. We will keep playing until one remains standing for the grand prizes. Each of the final five has their own fort now.

Finalists:

1.) Sandy (Fort Sandy)

2.) Hayden (Fort Hayden)

3.) SOF (Fort SOF)

4.) Conehead (Fort Conehead)

5.) OBAB (Fort OBAB)

Round 5 is tomorrow at 7 PM EST, which is the semi-final round.

Challenge #5:

Here's the penultimate challenge. I have scrambled 14 phrases relating to Snowcember Ball, Snow Fort War, and Christmas in general. Unscramble them, and PM me all 14. Whoever is first to descramble all 14 will get a point for their team, and will pick two people to take to the final round with them. Here they are:

Spoiler

Nasyd

Ydahen

Lo Lbod nda Barhs

Sanfendpogod

Derf Hredci

Mcisrtash Virita Tncesot

Dsdquriaw's Ticarssmh Yprat

Coaheoclt Kabryb Typat

Ivesrl Ellb

Ireender Tha

A Vrye Nnaomws Tcshiarsm

Kiibni Rilbzadz

Iglehs Ired

Ofstyr hte Woamnsn

Final Challenge:

Here's the final challenge, it is divided into two parts. I have hidden four questions relating to Snow Fort War in the Snowcember Ball 2016 forum. Find all four questions, and PM me the answers. From there I will message you part two. Whoever is first to complete that is the overall winner, and will receive the prizes.