• Advertisement

One Hundred Facts About Gary The Snail.

18 hours ago, Grimmy Claus <3 said:

What do you mean, Pres?

SBM has dealt with these kinds of topics that are considered "spam" or "pointless" to a lot of members, which is the reason why members such as OBAB banned. I know on SBC you have more topics to make that can be as pointless as it is, but I don't really understand how this is a game, IMO. It's like one of those spammy topics you see on SBM every day.

4 hours ago, President Squidward said:

SBM has dealt with these kinds of topics that are considered "spam" or "pointless" to a lot of members, which is the reason why members such as OBAB banned. I know on SBC you have more topics to make that can be as pointless as it is, but I don't really understand how this is a game, IMO. It's like one of those spammy topics you see on SBM every day.

You have a point, but different people consider different things "fun" and some people consider list-making as a game. Weird, I know, but each to their own, right?

I actually don't think this is pointless, its just a fun game and not like a regular topic itself 

And besides there are some SBM game topics that go from number to number and they don't count as pointless or spammy

(like this topic http://www.sbmania.net/forums/topic/50733-count-to-50-before-a-staff-member-posts-please-dont-say-random-things-instead-of-the-next-number/page-1)

But yeah im basically banned from SpongeBuddy Mania because of that reason (It was mainly because of pointless topics in The Dump)