• Advertisement

Snowcember Ball 2016

Jjs Goodman

Loyal Customers have already seen this, but they can read this again if they are daring, or ignore it, whichever works. I am posting this for everyone. Yup, it's coming, if you didn't predict it...

CZ1MI4t.png 

Our fifth annual winter/Christmas/whatever holiday you celebrate (we won't discriminate) event will begin December 9th and end December 29th! Here's a sneak preview of what to expect during it...

For starters, much like Octerror Fest 2016, this forum event will be a giant teams tournament between the Band Geeks, Drasticals and Independent users. You do not have to be on a team to play in this, you can be Independent, as we don't want to exclude anyone. The Drasticals will gain one point via default due to winning Octerror. Almost every activity during the event will count on the scoreboard. Whichever side wins by the end of the event will receive some cool (heh) prizes. 

1.) SpongeBob Jeopardy!: Jeopardy will return for Season 8 during the event on December 10th and 17th!

2.) SpongeBob Wheel of Fortune: Wheel of Fortune will have three games during the event on December 9th, 16th and 23rd!

3.) Dunces & Dragons: Dunces & Dragons will have two games during the event on December 11th and 18th! One of the maps will be the Frozen Tundra from Frozen Face-Off!

4.) SpongeCraft Tournaments: We'll be using Arctic Spongecraftia again for winter SC games. Even if you don't want to play in the events, SpongeCraftia will become a winter wonderland with Christmas decorations! 

5.) SBC Music Snowcember Parties: We'll be hosting Music parties every Friday during the event (December 9th, 16th and 23rd). We'd like people to play holiday themed music, and whoever has the most liked song by the end of the hour will receive prizes! 

6.) Secret Santa Program 2016: It's back again! Buy gifts from our Store for other users anonymously. Make someone happy this holiday season! Note this won't be something you can "win" for the scoreboard, it's just a fun little activity where you can be nice to others.

7.) SBC Christmas Trivia Contest 2016: Our fifth annual Christmas trivia contest will also be happening, with new and old themes to it! Play in 10 rounds of Christmas trivia to win the grand prizes!

8.) Stop What You Are Doing: Just like last year, we'll be doing another winter SWYAD during the event! 

...and that's not all yet! There is a lot more to expect I haven't even covered, but much like Christmas gifts, it's best to keep them a surprise.

I hope this will be our coolest and biggest Snowcember Ball, ending the year with a bang! 

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Like 7

As the resident Shego Claus here, I promise you all that this year's Snowcember will be hollier and jollier than last year's! :plankton2: (God we need a Shego version of this emote)

I also have some surprises in store for you guys... (smirk)

• Like 3