• Advertisement

custard? good. jam? good. beef? GOOD!!

kev

On March 12, 2017 at 2:13 PM, Katniss said:

Who's on your SBM block list? :smirk: 

eh some cytube people. i never actually talked to them but they seem to spam the forums and it's kinda annoy seeing the same shit posted over and over (especially "have a bowl squidward), and i don't wanna deal with all the drama happening. umm formerly banned members because i want nothing to do with them. and ACS's gangbang cuz they think so much of themselves. legit no one cares who you guys are lol, fuck off fr. :smirk:

20 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Thoughts on this?

i like the production. it's pretty chill, but not really something i would listen to often. probably cuz i'm too bias for liking other Shakira songs so much more (Can't Remember To Forget You, Hips Don't Lie).

1 minute ago, Katniss said:

I think I'm a bit more partial to her Spanish songs but she's good in any language really? :Laugh: 

i know she's fluent in like 4-5 languages but i never knew she could SING in those lanuages. :Laugh:

16 hours ago, Katniss said:

where did you find the gif in your sig, it's so trippy? :P 

yeah i got it from the VMAS 2015 graphics package. it's pretty trippy alright. :Laugh:

3 minutes ago, Katniss said:

your favorite song atm?

Lady Wood by Tove Lo. Your Type by Carly Rae Jepsen. John Wayne by Lady Gaga. Selfish by Future ft. Rihanna.

On March 15, 2017 at 10:10 PM, Katniss said:

Love your avi but I'm surprised Nick let her show that much skin? :Laugh: 

Yea i'm pretty surprised they allowed her to be sprayed with water guns too. :Laugh: