• Advertisement

custard? good. jam? good. beef? GOOD!!

kev

13 hours ago, Katniss said:

why don't you ask me questions anymore you hoe :awkward: 

sorry. i've either been to lazy or haven't been active lately. <33

4 hours ago, Katniss said:

what are your fave tove lo songs?

i got a few: habits, true disaster, wtf love is, vibes, disco tits, stranger. you?

9 hours ago, Katniss said:

Not On Drugs, Habits, Cool Girl, Disco Tits, Talking Body, True Disaster, and Moments?

how could i forget talking body lol

22 minutes ago, Katniss said:

I've seen Tove live before, are you jelly :funny:

have you ever been to a concert? If not then who would you want to see live?

im seriously jelly... ive been to festivals but like never been to a “concert” if that makes any sense. i so want to see taylor , she’s coming down in august. i’d  catch Lady Gaga’s next tour though, assuming she doesn’t cancel it again lol. 

I would love to see Taylor again omg. Lady Gaga would be a fun show too. (I actually saw Tove when I saw Taylor, she was a surprise guest and they sang Talking Body and it was awesome)

What festivals have you been to?

On 7/8/2018 at 2:08 PM, Katniss said:

I would love to see Taylor again omg. Lady Gaga would be a fun show too. (I actually saw Tove when I saw Taylor, she was a surprise guest and they sang Talking Body and it was awesome)

What festivals have you been to?

so lucky jfc. never would i have ever imagined them performing together. must’ve taken u by surprise. 

as for festivals: octoberfest here, strawberry festival .

1 hour ago, Katniss said:

What other pop girls do you stan?

had no idea what a stan was till late of last yr but i can’t think about anyone else besides the three that i’ve already mentioned and probably ariana, lorde, and kesha. 

Girls came on the radio when I was in the car with my mom and I changed it lightning quick because I don't want to listen to "I kiss girls when I'm drunk" with my mom in the car? (Also because as you know the song's not my thing :funny:)

On 7/11/2018 at 11:38 AM, Katniss said:

Girls came on the radio when I was in the car with my mom and I changed it lightning quick because I don't want to listen to "I kiss girls when I'm drunk" with my mom in the car? (Also because as you know the song's not my thing :funny:)

cardi doesn’t deserve dis