• Advertisement

Sword Battle Tournament

Shark Tale

Welcome all noble warriors, to the Summer Knight Sword Battle Tournament! Here's how this works:

1.) Just sign-up in thou topic that ye wish to play in this game.

2.) Once I have a good amount of users, I will then place you in a bracket, and you will fight each other in a tournament. You will fight each other at a specified time each day. Note that if you do not make it, you will be automatically knocked out of the tournament. I will try to send reminders in advance.

3.) The battles themselves will work like Daily Duels from SpongeBob Jeopardy!. You get three dodges to start, but in order to win, you must make your opponent's health bar reach 0 (I will use a generator to determine how much you deal to them). Everyone has 100 health to start. Your attacks can miss, but these won't count for dodges.

4.) There is also a power-up store to buy advantages from with your doubloons. You can buy health increases, defense increases (shields), or extra dodges. State below if you want to buy an item, and I'll do the transaction. Do note though there are some items you need to win a certain amount of battles to buy.

5.) The deadline to sign-up is Monday, August 15th. The first battle will be that day.

The grand winner will receive 4,000 doubloons, a badge, a powerful sword for their iFish, and an exclusive character icon for their store portfolio. 

CONTESTANTS:

1.) Halibut

2.) Trophy

3.) Hayden

4.) Renegade the Unicorn

5.) Sandy

6.) crushingmayhem

7.) Homie

8.) SOF

POWER-UP STORE

(NOTE: You can only buy each item once.)

Defense Shield (can increase chances of an attack dealing less damage) - 250 Doubloons

Increase Attack Power (10%) - 300 Doubloons

Advanced Sword (increases likelihood of attack not missing) - 450 Doubloons (Note: Must have won 1 battle to buy this)

Extra Dodge - 500 Doubloons

Increase Health (10 points) - 800 Doubloons

Invisibility Potion (allows user to become invisible for a short amount of time) - 1,000 Doubloons (Note: Must have won 1 battles to buy this)

Ultra Sword (allows you to deal multiple attacks in one turn) - 1,500 Doubloons (Note: Must have won 1 battle to buy this)

Increase Health (30 points) - 1,500 Doubloons (Note: Must have won 1 battle to buy this)

Increase Health (50 points) - 2,000 Doubloons (Note: Must have won 1 battle to buy this)

Increase Attack Power (30%) - 2,500 Doubloons (Note: Must have won 2 battles to buy this)

Lightning Sword (can stun opponent for multiple turns) - 5,000 Doubloons (Note: Must have won 2 battles to buy this)

Ice Sword (can freeze opponent for multiple turns) - 5,000 Doubloons (Note: Must have won 2 battles to buy this)

Flame Sword (can inflict burns to opponent for multiple turns) - 5,000 Doubloons (Note: Must have won 2 battles to buy this)

Edited by jjsthekid

I have randomized the 8 contestants. The first match will be between...

@Sandy & @Homie☆★, tomorrow night (August 16th) at 7 PM EST. If neither shows, they will both be knocked out. If one shows, they will move to the next game. I decided to move the first match to tomorrow because announcing it right now might be on short notice, but I will give another reminder tomorrow.

Okay, the duel has begun. I flipped a coin, and Sandy has the first move. Remember that you each have three dodges you can use. How much damage is dealt will be randomly generated.

Health:

Sandy: 100 (Dodges remaining: 3)

Homie: 100 (Dodges remaining: 3)

To attack, just say something like "hits user x with sword" or whatever, and specify you are dodging. Sandy, you may attack Homie to start.

Edited by jjsthekid

Homie's attack would have dealt 15 damage to Sandy, but she dodged.

Health:

Sandy: 100 (Dodges remaining: 2)

Homie: 85 (Dodges remaining: 3)

Homie's turn. He can choose to dodge, attack, or both.

Edited by jjsthekid