• Advertisement

Sword Battle Tournament

Shark Tale

Since Renegade has failed to show, this means @Halibut wins the match via default and will advance in the tournament. So yes, Hal won by not doing anything... regardless, he still earns 500 doubloons.

Tomorrow's match will be between @SpongeOddFan ☆ and @crushingmayhem, at 7 PM EST.

I will also be lowering the limits in the power-up store due to there being less players than I anticipated. 

Welp, crushing has failed to show. He is auto eliminated, and SOF moves forward.

Tomorrow's match is between @Invader Zimmer and @Hayden, at 8 PM EST after a medieval Wheel of Fortune. Hopefully we get some action this time. :P 

If either wants to buy something from the store, let me know before tomorrow at 8.

Per request, Hayden and Trophy's duel was held on Xat. Here were the results...

Trophy: 6

Hayden: -11

Trophy barely won, and will be facing SOF in the semi-finals! He played a good game, receiving 500 doubloons. Hayden also played a good game, he gets a cookie.

The first round of the semi-finals will be between @Halibut and @Sandy on Monday, August 22nd at 7 PM EST

• Like 2

After having the battle on xat, here were the results of Trophy v. SOF, you'll be surprised...

SOF: 97 

Trophy: 0 (KO)

Yup, SOF will be advancing to the finale to face Sandy.

The final match will be tomorrow night at 7 PM EST, between @Sandy and @SpongeOddFan ☆. Feel free to stock up on supplies, it's going to be a huge battle.

• Like 2

Results of the final match...

Sandy: 10

SOF: -1

Congratulations Sandy, you win the tournament! You will receive 4,000 doubloons, Steel Sword for your iFish, a badge, and an exclusive collectable character icon for your portfolio.

• Like 2