• Advertisement

Jersey Shore

storytime7

Now and again, there comes a show that you don't even have to watch to know it's drop-dead awful.

This is one of those times.

That is what it looks like on first glance, but it's just so hilarious and entertaining. I can't imagine someone watching it and not ending up liking it. Even Sara likes it now, and she used to HATE it.

Then why is it still called JERSEY Shore?
Because that's where the first season took place, and where every other season will take place.

Season One: Jersey Shore

Season Two: Miami

Season Three: Jersey Shore

Season Four: Italy (current season)

Season Five: Jersey Shore (currently filming)

So... yeah.

Because that's where the first season took place, and where every other season will take place.

Season One: Jersey Shore

Season Two: Miami

Season Three: Jersey Shore

Season Four: Italy (current season)

Season Five: Jersey Shore (currently filming)

So... yeah.

Liez.

This show STILL hasn't been cancelled?!?! D: 947717.png
Hate to break it to you, but this show is not being cancelled anytime soon. Nearly 9 million people watched last night's season premiere.

9 million poorly misguided souls in this world...

You guys are really close-minded. This show is hilarious. 428899.gif

Spoiler

And personally I think a lot of people hate on this show because it'>

I must admit, I watched the marathon all day yesterday, and it actually got my attention and pumped me up for the season premier, which I also tuned in to. I now have something to watch on Thursdays.
Hooray! Now, let us fist pump.

You guys are really close-minded. This show is hilarious. 428899.gif

Spoiler

And personally I think a lot of people hate on this show because it'>

Lol, I don't hate it because most people do. I hate it because it's just ridiculous, dumb, and everyone at my school would think they were cool if they watched it or talked about it all the time or acted like they were from the show. >.>

Lol, I don't hate it because most people do. I hate it because it's just ridiculous, dumb, and everyone at my school would think they were cool if they watched it or talked about it all the time or acted like they were from the show. >.>
But it's just, you (along with a lot of other people) take the show too seriously instead of just treating it like what it is: trashy reality TV. Treated that way, it's just fun to watch. I cannot even tell you how many times I have turned a Jersey Shore hater into someone that asks "Can we watch more?".

But it's just, you (along with a lot of other people) take the show too seriously instead of just treating it like what it is: trashy reality TV. Treated that way, it's just fun to watch. I cannot even tell you how many times I have turned a Jersey Shore hater into someone that asks "Can we watch more?".

That's exactly how I treat the show, but i've never had any fun watching it. 428899.gif

I do treat it like it's trashy reality TV, which I loathe. I have given this show some chances, but I just can't get into it.