• Advertisement

Jersey Shore

storytime7

Oh so many negative things to say about how fucking stupid this show is, so little time, especially since I was born in Jersey and I am 50% Italian in ethnicity, thus making me the perfect person to be on that dumb show.

Instead, I have a remark to say to MTV

Please change the name of your station. You barely play music videos on your station anymore, so you are no longer Music Television. You have become Reality Television because most of your shows are stupid shit like Jersey Shore, The Hills, Made, My Super Sweet 16, 16 and Married, 16 and Pregnant, 16 and Divorced, 16 and Homeless, 16 and King/Queen of The Fucking Universe (oh wait that last one is My Super Sweet 16 and yes the last three shows are not real but I think I just gave the producers more show ideas), etc. I shall end my remark here before I go on full woahwoah bitchy rant mode

Oh so many negative things to say about how fucking stupid this show is, so little time, especially since I was born in Jersey and I am 50% Italian in ethnicity, thus making me the perfect person to be on that dumb show.

Instead, I have a remark to say to MTV

Please change the name of your station. You barely play music videos on your station anymore, so you are no longer Music Television. You have become Reality Television because most of your shows are stupid shit like Jersey Shore, The Hills, Made, My Super Sweet 16, 16 and Married, 16 and Pregnant, 16 and Divorced, 16 and Homeless, 16 and King/Queen of The Fucking Universe (oh wait that last one is My Super Sweet 16 and yes the last three shows are not real but I think I just gave the producers more show ideas), etc. I shall end my remark here before I go on full woahwoah bitchy rant mode

I agree 100% with this. You're part Italian? I'm a full Italian, but I was born in New York, not Jersey.

I fucking hate this terrible excuse for entertainment, which is nothing more than a bunch of losers acting sterotypical because their television. -9000/10 Why does this exist?
Thank you. Plus, it makes all women look like skanks.