• Advertisement

My Chemical Romance

CyanideFishbone

Surprised there wasn't a thread about the boys from Jersey. That being said, this happened earlier today:

....and I flipped my shit, especially considering the fact it came out of fucking nowhere and the fact I was JUST getting back into MCR.

But yeah, MCR is awesome. They really don't deserve the shit they get in my opinion. I used to blindly hate them, until I finally opened my mind and listened to Bullets last Christmas night and fell in love with that album finding it was (in my opinion) really well made and well written music and not another melodramatic scene kid band (Gerard himself has stated they wanted punk fans) , then Three Cheers, and The Black Parade, and well, I have no interest in their fourth album. Hopefully that weird video means a reunion or a reunion tour, probably not, but i can only hope. But we can only hope. And yes, obviously their fanbase is horrible, but i don't care because their music is good. But yeah, I love the boys from Jersey and they'll always have a special place in my heart. With this announcement it seems people are buzzing about them again. Discuss their music. And oh yeah, Bullets is my favorite album.

• Like 1

So they're not reuniting. Whatever. Still excited to see what comes up that day, considering the fact they said it would be about the Black Parade, but all signs pointed to that before they said it.

18 hours ago, Metal Snake said:

MCR ROX1

I'm also a big fan of their music, don't get the hate. I absolutely love Welcome to the Black Parade, Mama, and Famous Last Words. 

Yeah, me too. The Black Parade is actually my least favorite record of the 3, but it's still freaking fantastic. Especially Welcome To The Black Parade. That song is fucking amazing.

On 7/24/2016 at 11:28 AM, Brady Corduroy said:

Haven't really heard much of them, but always thought Welcome to The Black Parade was lit

Probably one of my favorite songs not just by them, but one of the best rock hits of the entire 2000's.

I love this band to fucking death. There, I said it.

Bullets is still their best album musically and makes an easy spot on my top 15 albums of all time. Every damn song on it has something about it to love, and that's the same on their next two, but Bullets had the best songs IMO. I would say my second favorite is The Black Parade because I kill for mid-2000's alt rock opera epics, and Three Cheers in last, although I love all three so much.