• Advertisement

VHS tapes

thepowerwithinn

5 hours ago, CDCB said:

Alright, I'm in contact with a trader who's gonna send me the original airing of this episode. Even though I know it's a fake scene, I'm going to personally debunk it here when I get the episode because I'm sick of this ridiculous rumor.

do you know its a rumor? did you see the original airing?

7 hours ago, Dr. WhoBob said:

This has become depressing, really.

actually no

5 hours ago, CDCB said:

Alright, I'm in contact with a trader who's gonna send me the original airing of this episode. Even though I know it's a fake scene, I'm going to personally debunk it here when I get the episode because I'm sick of this ridiculous rumor.

and when you find it, actually show it, dont just say you have it.

16 hours ago, the said:

good luck finding your scene i believe in you

i remember watchibg it once but didnt record :(

really? what do you remember about it? when was it?

16 hours ago, Carrot Man said:

Let me get this straight. You were banned on SBM. So, you joined SBC to look for that deleted scene that doesn't even exist? 

i was banned? for what

1 minute ago, thepowerwithinn said:

i was banned? for what

for spamming posts about a scene that doesn't exist. If the scene existed, it'd be on Youtube already, up there with deleted scene of Just One Bite. Since it doesn't exist, then it's not on youtube or anywhere else. I know I haven't seen original premiering since I'm on a different country but still we confirmed to you many times that it does not exist. Get over it.

16 minutes ago, thepowerwithinn said:

i was banned? for what

Stop posting so much in this thread. You've surpassed double-posting, now it's... like... freaking pentupleposting.

25 minutes ago, Dr. WhoBob said:

for spamming posts about a scene that doesn't exist. If the scene existed, it'd be on Youtube already, up there with deleted scene of Just One Bite. Since it doesn't exist, then it's not on youtube or anywhere else. I know I haven't seen original premiering since I'm on a different country but still we confirmed to you many times that it does not exist. Get over it.

to say that this scene doesnt exist just because it would be found by now goes against the idea of lost media completely. and you cant confirm anything without proof or even have seen the original airing

4 minutes ago, thepowerwithinn said:

to say that this scene doesnt exist just because it would be found by now goes against the idea of lost media completely. and you cant confirm anything without proof or even have seen the original airing

uh no, you just constantly asking us over and over again, so stop asking it even thought that scene doesn't exist....

12 minutes ago, thepowerwithinn said:

dude, if the episode aired on tv, someone must have recorded it and post it to somewhere because why would keep it as secret? There were tousands of people who saw original premiere of the episode, so someone should have posted somewhere, it's not like all of them would rather keep it as secret. If it never aired on tv or the crew never posted the non-exist scene, I'd understand it but since someone who has seen the original airing has never confirmed that scene before, then it doesn't exist.

I have the deleted scene. You will have to do the secret handshake, balance a glass of chocolate milk on your head, recite the Bikini Bottom national anthem, eat spaghetti, eat 105 black licorice jellybeans through a straw  and get the bottle with the formula to get it.

• Like 1

Guest hilaryfan80

Since this was debunked, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

However, I must say that some people in this thread got a little nasty and I'm very disappointed in some of you. (D)

And let me add that I have never seen, heard, or otherwise have been aware of a deleted scene in "I Was A Teenage Gary". And yes, I am one of the people who saw the original premiere and was old enough to remember it (I had just turned 6 at the time of the airing).