• Advertisement

April 2016 Premiere Info

Jjs Goodman

United States:

So... this is rather interesting. Out of nowhere, Zap2it is saying "The Fishbowl" & "Married to Money" air April 28th, 2016. No time available. This is a Thursday, so I'm not sure if this is an error or not as of when this post is written. However, I will keep a lookout for any updates. No synopsis currently available for either, but we know "Married to Money" is the episode mentioned a long while ago where Mr. Krabs marries a bag of money (yeah).

EDIT: We have now have plots:

April 28th, 2016 - ??? PM ET/PT - 196A - The Fishbowl: Sandy tries to study Spongebob and Patrick's behavior, but their behavioral psychological experiment goes horribly wrong.

April 28th, 2016 - ??? PM ET/PT - 196B - Married to Money: Mr. Krabs follows Plankton's advice and marries the only love of his life....cash!

Source: http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/spongebob-squarepants-mall-girl-pearl-two-thumbs-down/EP003077660711?aid=tvschedule

However, I will give a warning to not get too excited, because as I said earlier, I'm still not sure if these are an error or not. Guess we'll see as the month progresses. Both episodes are also possibly airing in Germany the same day, so it's hard to say if Zap2it is mistakenly listening the German airdates or not. 

EDIT 2: These are not airing after all.

Edited by jjsthekid

15 hours ago, HelloMisterSpringtime said:

I was told Nick's schedule was finalized and that there are no new SB episodes this month, but maybe that person was wrong.

Nick's schedule can always make last minute changes, and it has been all month, so it's not impossible they could air. I don't think Nick's schedule was even 100% finalized anyways.

Edited by jjsthekid

We have plots.

Married to Money: Mr. Krabs follows Plankton's advice and marries the only love of his life....cash!

The Fishbowl: Sandy tries to study Spongebob and Patrick's behavior, but their behavioral psychological experiment goes horribly wrong.

• Like 2

Based off of this promo, it looks like these aren't airing April 28th after all. It seems like Zap2it only listed them because they air in Germany that day (provided Nick doesn't pull them), and since Nick would've promoted them by now, I'm locking this.

However, it wasn't a total loss, as we got their plots out of it, and now we know we have a week of premieres in May. Making a new topic. :)