• Advertisement

Metal Snake Learns to Draw

dawn_dedde_by_cloudmistdragon-da62bt3.jp

Dawn Dedde doesn't appear in the story of Awakening Fluttershy's Dark Sky, but is mentioned as Phoenext's No.1 mercenary. Of all my OCs so far, I feel her design has been the most ambitious one I've attempted.

Edited by Metal Snake
  • Like 1

king_sombra_s_ghost_by_cloudmistdragon-d

Yup, back to pony art. This drawing is of King Sombra's ghost visiting Princess Luna after he died in the Season 3 premiere. This drawing also appears at the end of an abridged parody I made of Fall of an Empire, the metal opera that inspired it.

Funny fact, this is also technically the first piece of shipping fanart I've done, since what it's based off of involves Luna and Sombra being in love.

Decided to draw a followup to the picture of King Sombra's ghost.

king_sombra_s_ghost_aftermath_by_cloudmi

I really like how all the characters turned out in this image. The tough time I admittedly had trying to fit them all in together taught me that in future, I am going to need a larger canvas for an extensive drawing like this, but I like how this turned out regardless.

• Like 1

Redrew my OC yet again.

cloud_shroud__mlp_fim_oc__sketch_drawing

Special thanks to Spongetron Robotpants, this redrawing was based off a sketch she did of my OC that I liked so much, I decided to incorporate some of the changes she made into future drawings of the character.

• Like 3

Again, this one was mostly inspired by boredom. Himura Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin.

himura_kenshin_sketch_by_cloudmistdragon

If you're curious as to why the picture looks different than all the other pictures of my sketch drawings so far, it's because I had to take this picture using my computer rather than my phone. So please forgive the guerrilla style for the time being. 

• Like 2

heralds_may_die_cover_by_cloudmistdragon

Yup, anyone who saw my post in the SO/Lit Announcements thread should know what this concerns. This is the cover image for my upcoming story, Heralds May Die. It's going to be my first serious MLP:FiM story about three royal guards being sent to war against an army of demons. 

• Like 1

I'm also going to draw the rest of the main cast of Heralds May Die, starting with the devil goddess, Akame.

heralds_may_die_oc__akame_by_cloudmistdr

Please tell me if you would like me to do drawings of the Nightbringers separate, one for each character, or draw all of them together.