• Advertisement

Metal Snake Learns to Draw

Next is Rainbow Dash and Rarity.

rarity_and_rainbow_dash_sketch_by_cloudm

I was kind of disappointed with how the sketch of Rainbow turned out, but I felt accomplished with the Rarity one. Especially with how much of a nightmare it was to draw her tail and mane...

• Like 3

First sketch I've done for a video game character, I drew Leon Scott Kennedy from Resident Evil 4.

manly_leon_with_a_hoodie_by_cloudmistdra

With a hoodie. Embarrassingly enough, I screwed up his side-part hairstyle and decided to give him a hoodie instead because I thought it looked kinda cool.

• Like 1

First piece of art I've done that has a story. Read in the spoilers if you're intrigued.

apple_festival_pageant_preparations_by_c

Spoiler

The Mane 6 and Spike prepare to go to this season's apple festival in Ponyville. Having been told by Rarity about one of this season's competitions, the Spectacular Seven as she calls it, a pageant where seven lucky contestants will be chosen as the stars of the Season Pick, Twilight Sparkle has prepared a special spell that will transform them into the apples of the judge's eyes. However, as Twilight is casting the spell...

"Ooooohhh..." Rarity made a sound of excitement. "I simply can not wait to shine as one of the Spectacular Seven this season!"

"Hold on a second, Rarity..." Applejack interjected. "Did you say Spectacular Seven?"

"Yes darling, I did." Rarity replied.

"I think you misheard something." Applejack said. "I know for a fact that the pageant this season is-"

*Zap* *Poof*

apple_festival_pageant_aftermath_by_clou

Spoiler

At the apple festival's pageant...

"Ladies and gentlecolts," loudly declared a judge into a microphone, "we have our winners!"

A crowd of festivalgoers cheered on the winners, who were Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Spike...transformed into apples by Twilight's magic.

"...for apples." Applejack finished, fully aware that it was far too late. "It's called the Succulent Seven..."

"Oopsies..." an embarrassed Rarity said. "Oh well, at least the judges found me irresistible as a fruit...in more ways than one..."

"Maybe I should've worded that spell better..." Twilight commented.

"As much as I love winning," chimed in Rainbow, "if I was going to win as an apple, I would've liked to have been a Zap Apple at least..."

"I wonder what Angel would do if he saw me like this..." Fluttershy wondered. "Oh my, if he were to do that, I could only hope that he's been taking care of his teeth..."

"Hooray!" Pinkie exclaimed. "Now I can live up to the name of Pinkie Apple Pie better than ever!"

"I can't believe I got picked for sweetest taste!" Spike remarked happily. "I thought for sure that I would've gotten toughest exterior!"

Talk about a pick, huh?

• Like 1

My next sketch is of Leon Belmont from Castlevania: Lament of Innocence.

leon_belmont_sketch_by_cloudmistdragon-d

I swear, these sketches I do of video game characters help me appreciate all the time and effort that into their highly detailed models so much more than I ever did.

Now time for something different. This is the title art I drew for my shitly made GradeAUnderA rip-off Youtube series, Leon and Fluttershy.

Leon & Fluttershy.jpg

You can watch the video here too.

• Like 1

One more new drawing for Leon and Fluttershy...

Fluttershy Talking 2.jpg

Yeah, I like this image of Fluttershy talking better. I'd rather have her head look like a potato than have her whole body looking like a tree. Funny, considering the Fluttertree trend.

Edited by Metal Snake
"RATHER RATHER" XD
  • Like 1

No fan art this time, this drawing is of my original character who debuted in Awakening Fluttershy's Dark Sky...

myra_michaels_by_cloudmistdragon-da4kada

To those who have read the story, yes, this is what her human form looks like.

• Like 2