• Advertisement

Hi everyone! I'm Avis Reviews!

Avis Reviews

Mainly the image overload, and your nitpick of the "Is that my daddy?" joke.

But yes Spongebob crying was familiarly bad, however I wouldn't put it in the same ranks of terrible as the other three episodes you listed.

1 minute ago, Hayden said:

Mainly the image overload, and your nitpick of the "Is that my daddy?" joke.

But yes Spongebob crying was familiarly bad, however I wouldn't put it in the same ranks of terrible as the other three episodes you listed.

Well, it was the best thing I could do without use clips. I have used clips on other reviews on other channels, but I have too many copyright issues and I'm down fighting youtube's broken system. And my nitpick on they "is that my daddy" joke? Come on, that was the worst joke of the episode, and the trailers were constantly playing and they just HAD to throw that stupid joke in the trailers. And although Spongebob Longpants isn't as bad as the 3 episodes I mentioned, it's the closest to being as bad as those 3 in the season.

5 minutes ago, Hayden said:

Company Picnic, Sanctuary, Kenny the Cat, Yeti Krabs, etc.

I think the overhype is the only reason you're trashing it this bad.

I encourage you to keep reviewing though.

Thank you for the encouragement, but that's not why I hate the episode. Nick pretty much hypes up every episode of spongebob like it's a special now adays XD The reason why is the episode is not funny, Mr.Krabs is very unlikable and has a bad motivation at the end, the plot is VERY stupid, the jokes they do tell are really lame, and story feels like it's very confused! It all adds up to a boring, frustrating, and dull episode.

9 minutes ago, Avis Reviews said:

The fact that the mom is like "I wish" just makes me feel really unconformable... And since the trailer keep playing OVER AND OVER I was SO bored when listening to that line for like the 30th time.

it's impossible to ignore SpongeBob's sexy pants. :smirk: 

21 minutes ago, Teamwork said:

I think you're taking SpongeBob a tad too seriously.

Tbf, he said it was his first review. Nobody is perfect the first time they do anything and has a lot of room to improve as a result. Just as a point.

Anyhow welcome to the community!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Avis Reviews said:

I'm just reviewing an episode and giving my opinion. What's so bad about that?

I think you're mostly just nitpicking and looking too far into certain things and getting worked up over that.

Now I have nothing against people who have a high opinion of cartoons, I want to be an animator myself.