• Advertisement

148. The Masterpiece / Whelk Attack

BeachBob95

The Masterpiece: the first few minutes with spongebob undercover, funny as hell. this episode was great, nothing special, was a regular funny episode. great jokes and a good plot.

Whelk Attack: god damn, great episode! spectacular plot, great characters and funny as hell jokes with great refrences to past episodes. I personally love the destruction (that's not caused by Spongebob or Patrick) amazing episode and is def part of my top 20

The Masterpiece: This episode was a masterpiece but not one of the best season 7 episode because some parts were boring. This episode was funny and well-writen. All characters were great in this episode. Squidward was at his best in this episode and many parts made me laugh like Squidward watcing a soap opera, SpongeBob's spy stuffs, "Headbands = No Service", SpongeBob posing instead of Mr. Krabs, Squidward doing the statue poorly and the ending. It's another funny season 7 episode that It worth watching again and I recommend it. 9/10

Whelk Attack: This episode is underrated. Some people don't like it because they thought this episode was gross. Just like I said the same thing in my "Greasy Buffons" review, the gross parts didn't bother me and this episode doesn't have too much gross parts. Pets or Pests, To Love a Patty and The Battle of Bikini Bottom are the gross episodes, not this one. I thought this episode was just awesome and It's one of the best season 7 episodes in my opinion. This episode wasn't funny actually but It was very entertaining and some parts did make me laugh like SpongeBob and Patrick hitting the door on Squidward, Gary's cameo and the ending. All characters were great in this episode and It's great to see Sandy in thi sepisode becuase we don't see her in some post-movie episodes actually. I really love this episode so much and this episode is worth watching again.

I actually like "The Masterpiece" segment better. We get to see that there actually ARE good restaurants BESIDES the Krusty Krab underneath the ocean, and we also get to see Squidward show off his artistic side, AND be really GOOD at it! o.o We need a lot more episodes like that, because Squidward needs some love TO, you know! :D I'd give "The Masterpiece" a 10/10! :cool: Enough said! ;)