• Advertisement

SBC's Top 50 SpongeBob Characters: 2015 Edition

Guest hilaryfan80

Guest hilaryfan80

Hello everybody to the reminder that this subforum exists! :P

I realized we had a favorite/worst episode list twice each, so why not do the same for the characters, they deserve the spotlight since they're what make up the entire base of the show! Fa and I are both doing this project together, to find which characters you find best! They can be from anything SpongeBob related, one timers, to those exclusively in comics and movies, as long as they're a character related in some form of SpongeBob or another, they're allowed in! Good luck to all, send in your top 25 characters to me by December 3rd, I feel that about a month is good enough, if multiple people need time I will extend the due date, same with coming up with 25 characters, any issues in either of those please say so, if enough people say something I'm happy to adjust. Now send in those lists!

35 minutes ago, OneFlutterAway said:

If people actually sent a lit, you'd have about 85% of the list be composed of background characters and one-timers that have nothing to do with anything.

Many background characters have had major roles in episodes, like Flatts, Bubble Bass, The Flying Dutchman, King Neptune, Dennis from the movie, etc. etc., plus this one is just to test the waters, might reduce it to 25 or 30 next time anyways depending on this. Plus All That Glitters got into the 30s for the original best list in 2011 so........ yeah. :P