• Advertisement

Ask Me Stuff

Jane

Have you listened to Faded Paper Figures' Relic album yet? 

Yes.

What's your favorite cartoon series?

Rocko. We Bare Bears and GF if you're asking about more modern stuff. I also really like Rick and Morty.

Favorite fruit?

Apples and grapes. I also like to eat Watermelon every once in a while.

First movie or Sponge Out of Water?

In terms of plot, the first movie. It was more solid and consistent and didn't have a lot of dropped plot points and a random CGI climax. SOOW's story also didn't flow too well, the second act was basically forgotten about aside from Bubbles right off the bat.

In terms of animation and visuals, SOOW by far, the animation in it was stunning. The CGI animation looked a tad awkward in certain shots though (mostly when they're superheroes)

i don't get it, how could this happen for Dipper in this new ep?

The recent episode isn't continuity based. Personally I thought it was "meh" but it's great for a standalone episode.

• Like 2

I take it you're not really a fan of romance in shows?

My problem with it in GF is that it's a kid's show so I find it a bit odd two 12 year olds are so enamored with getting a boy/girlfriend. I understand people of all ages think about it but I don't think they're quit enamored with it.

Some romance can also feel a bit tacked on or feel like fanservice. 

• Like 1

What's your favorite GF episode?

Ironically, The Inconvienencing. Those and Double Dipper were the only episodes that did the whole Wendy subplot correctly. Headhunters is my favorite in terms of humor, though. Absolutely hilarious episode.