• Advertisement

Display Names

Guest hilaryfan80

Just bumping this to remind people that starting tomorrow, Name Changes will be free if you want to make any last changes until September 15th.

I won't say anymore on what is happening to those who aren't Loyal Customers, but we can alternatively keep Name Changes. However, I have to issue a huge warning with it. When our surprise happens, if you change your name (if we do keep the item), it will change your login name as well. As hilaryfan80 said, display names and login names are being merged together, so if you were to change your name when our surprise launches, you must login with that new name. Right now it is set so that the name you used to join with is what you login with, even though your display name might be different. I hope this clears up any confusion or concerns people had. Like I said, we can keep Name Changes, but it comes at a heavy concern. We don't want to get a thousand "I CAN'T LOGIN!" complaints, so we hope people will remember to login with their new name, but we know not everyone might, it happens.

So I'm going to log in as "WhoBob" for now? Because I only can log in with my older name, not "WhoBob".
  • Like 1

So I'm going to log in as "WhoBob" for now? Because I only can log in with my older name, not "WhoBob".

Yes, if you choose to keep your current name when our surprise launches, you will have to login with "WhoBob" (unless you change it to something else before or after).

• Like 2

Guest hilaryfan80

We really need to be able to sell/refund Name Change items for full price, considering that they'll be obsolete after whatever you guys are planning.

I will. I promise. :)

We really need to be able to sell/refund Name Change items for full price, considering that they'll be obsolete after whatever you guys are planning.

I will. I promise. :)

But we are going to be keeping Name Changes, we're not getting rid of them.

Anyways, they are temporarily free starting today for those who want to be sure on what name they want for a while. This way if someone doesn't have that many doubloons, they have a chance to change.

• Like 1