• Advertisement

Skins

Jjs Goodman

Read the first post please.  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Read the first post please. If you had to choose two for us to keep in the future, which would you pick? PICK ONLY TWO.

• SBC
    • Tiki
    • Tiki 10.5
    • Orca
    • Oceans
    • Splash
    • Jellyfish Fields
    • v5 Dolphins Redux
    • Attack on Bikini Bottom
    • Midnight in Bikini Bottom
    • 8-Bit Community

(Note: The Loyal Customers already did this poll, but they can also vote in this again if they want to. Would be interesting to see the results are by combining their votes with the public's, or if they have any opinion changes. Or if any LCs just didn't get to vote in general, they can do that here. :P)

If we move to another forum software (whether it's IPB 4, xenForo, or even vBulletin), we would like to know which skins that are currently viewable in the selector you would like for us to keep on SBC. The poll says to pick two, but that does not mean that we would only keep two of them. It's just so that we know which ones you like the most. If you want to pick more than two, please only pick two in the poll and then put all of your choices in a post. This in general is just to see what skins the community prefers.

This isn't a place to discuss which forum software we would switch to - we've already had a topic on that.

A few notes:

1.) The three store exclusive skins (The Takeover, IPB 1.3 and Episode Explosion!) would still be transferred due to them being store items.

2.) Holiday/special event skins (such as for Camp SBC right now) wouldn't be transferred right off the bat, but could return if we wanted them to. It wouldn't be hard for us to remake them. 

3.) SpongeTown is not in this poll because everyone can't see it, but that would be transferred regardless. 

• Like 2

I voted Splash (minimalism) and v5 Dolphins (nostalgia)~

Honestly though the SpongeTown skin is fantastic, if I don't say so myself. :)

I would be willing to make another skin if my services are needed