• Advertisement

Sesame Street (Show Discussion)

Deli

Great. The next thing we need is more Muppet crap spewing from the bottomless Henson pit that is Deli. XDDDD

Anywho, Sesame Street: best thing about my childhood. I loved everyone on Sesame Street, especially Bert and Ernie, and of course, Kermit. XD... Except Elmo... Elmo needs to be shot.

Let's discuss, shall we?

I just don't like Elmo because he's become a raging attention hog... I miss when Big Bird was more of the star. Other than that, I don't mind him. For some weird reason, Big Bird used to scare me too.

:'(

Elmo's the best.

Big Bird always creeped the living bejesus out of me, though.

ETA: Topic inspired me to change my sig.

Can't see it. 305752.gif

(Sorry for the Double Post) My favorite sketches from Sesame Street were Super Grover, Sesame Street News Flash, and Journey to Ernie. :3

In the future, edit your post to add further thoughts. 630566.gif

I really just like to watch the classic episodes. The newer ones... not so much.
I was watching one at a friend's house and it had Adam Sandler and Jack Black and Jason Mraz! It was like this flashback eppy with a Memory Bot or something.

I was watching one at a friend's house and it had Adam Sandler and Jack Black and Jason Mraz! It was like this flashback eppy with a Memory Bot or something.

The guests are cool, indeed, but I just don't like some of the new characters like ''Abby Cadabby''... and the fact that they don't do a lot of their coolest and funniest bits anymore, like ''Super Grover!''

The guests are cool, indeed, but I just don't like some of the new characters like ''Abby Cadabby''... and the fact that they don't do a lot of their coolest and funniest bits anymore, like ''Super Grover!''

I don't remember much of those. =/ I do remember Mr. Noodle, who I had nightmares about.