• Advertisement

Sesame Street (Show Discussion)

Deli

I regret nothing about watching it as a kid, actually... except for the fact that I was madly in love with Elmo, but then again, what three year old at that time WASN'T? Even though he got taken off in 2001, for some reason, Kermit will always be my favorite. I don't know why, he just is. That, and Sesame Street News Flash was pretty funny.

XVII: Nobody can extinguish my true power. I am the ultimate power, I am the chosen one. None of you twats can ever defeat me. If all cyber-bullies can ever do is hate on people, like Ex, they will never win and defeat me, they either need to stop bullying, or commit suicide.

Excuse me, but what exactly does this have to do with Sesame Street? XD And it kinda sounds like you're being the bully, from my perspective. :/

The fact that this topic has been dead for two and a half years is a shame. I grew up on this show as a little kid and still tune in once and awhile for nostalgia sake. Easily one of the most memorable shows ever and all the power to it for still continuing today.