• Advertisement

Wii U: why we need to appreciate it.

The Wii U is a controversial yet great console. Many bomb it for not having third party games, but in reality, the games that are exclusives for it, are amazing. Super Smash Bros 4, Super Mario 3D Worlds, Pikmin 3, Hyrule Warriors, Mario Kart 8, and other gems. I'd also appreciate it if you guys gave some comments on why Wii U is great. Thx

• Like 1

Nintendo probably is the greatest video game company and their products are usually amazing. WII U is no exception. I feel like the console is becoming the next GameCube. It's not selling well, it has great games, lots of people are panning it, and some think its not a step into the future

It has some great games, but not too many of them. I might get it eventually just to play Smash Bros, Xenoblade, and the new Zelda since they're games I really enjoy. Sales wise it could end up like the Gamecube which had some good games as well, even though it had more third party support than the Wii U has at the moment. I feel like the Wii U will become a cult classic in the future.

The Wii U definitely needs to be appreciated.

It has a gimmick (gamepad) that is actually really cool and useful, first party support is top notch and it's the cheapest of the three. Hopefully when the NX comes out, it'll have better sales. Or Nintendo will probably no longer exist but who knows.