• Advertisement

Squidlerd: The life of an Unloved Squid

Minty Car

In my second spin-off, Squidward learns that 20 years ago, during his college days, he had unintentionally fathered a son back at the run-down town he used to live in before Bikini Bottom. Now his son has found him, and demands to let him live with him during college. Some fatherly (and unfatherly) adventures ensue. Stay tuned for more. Cameos from Spongebob will occur often.

In my second spin-off, Squidward learns that 20 years ago, during his college days, he had unintentionally fathered a son back at the run-down town he used to live in before Bikini Bottom. Now his son has found him, and demands to let him live with him during college. Some fatherly (and unfatherly) adventures ensue. Stay tuned for more. Cameos from Spongebob will occur often.

It sounds great.

Episode 1: Squidward's Son

One day Squidward was practicing his clarinet when he heard a knock on his door. He went to go see who it was, and he was shocked to see who it was: It was a young squid, he looked about 20 or so, and he had a suitcase, he looked as though he was moving somewhere.

Squidward- Are you lost young one? Because I have an impeccable sense of direction...

Squidlerd- Nope, I'm your so. SquidLerd!

Squidward- Son! I don't have a son!

Squidlerd- Yeah you do. 20 years ago, at the college you went to, you met my mom, Mary Tennisballs, and apparently had a night of passion. And then one day, I looked you up and learned that you lived in Bikini Bottom (where I happen to be going to college at) and decided to live with you for awhile.

Squidward- No! Yo cannot be son, you will never be my son, and....

Squidward freezes mid-sentence and remembers the words his dad said to him once

(Flashback begins)

Dad- You are not my son. Just because your mother squid gave birth to you, doesn't mean I'll ever consider you my son! Any questions?

Squidward- No

(Flashback ends)

Squidward begins to cry, and Squidlerd begins to try to comfort his father.

Squidlerd- It's ok dad, things are gonna work out, me or not.

Squidward- Alright son, you can stay with me, until you finish college and then I'll help you move out. Deal?

Squidlerd- Deal.

And so a new chapter in both Squidward and Squidlerd's lives began that day, a new invigorating chapter that Squidward would have never expected to happen to him.

Episode 2: Squidland

A couple days after Squidlerd came to live with Squidward, they decided to hae some father-son bonding at Glove World. However, they are shocked to learn how horrible it's become. The rides were unstable, the attendents were uncaring, the food was unethical (one man asked for a fried burger, and he got a fried boot) and worst of all, it cost so much just to get in. The decide to complain to the manager about the whole thing, and are shocked when hey see him sobbing.

Squidward- whats wrong Mr. Manager?

Manager- It's the park! We've become so underfunded, and we aren't turning in any profit anymore. I just dont know what to do!

Squidlerd- Me and my dad ould help run the park!

Squidward and Manager- What!?

Squidlerd- Think about it, dad? We could help patch thngs out, and give out ride ideas, and it cold be called Squidland!

Manager- I'll do it!

Squidlerd- Yay!

Squidward- I knew having a son would be tough.

Over the next couple weeks, the 2 began patching things up, and eventually it all paid off. Squidland was a huge success, bigger than Glove World ever was. All the rides were successful, the attendents were paid very well, or very poorly based on their peformance, and the cost was only $20 for all. Things were going handsomely well, untill one fateful saturday afternoon. Squidward and Squidlerd were having lunch with executives, when the "incident" came to light before their very eyes.

Squidward- What!? A little fish died on one of our roller coasters!? But but thats impossible!

Squidlerd- Like my dad says all the rides were certified... except for...

Executives-The Super Tea Cup Ride!? Yeah thats where it happened.

Squidward- Squidlerd!

Executives- Well it's happened, and due to your neglect for the safety of the consumers, Squidworld will be shut down forever.

Manager- Also, no more money

2 months passed, and they had a lawsuit and lost all the money they earned together, and Squidward and Squidlerd's relatinship ws back to square 1. Would they ever get to a point where they truly loved one another.

Episode 3: Crazy Squid

One day, Squdward and Squidlerd took a trip into downtown Bikini Bottom (via taxi cab), and were having a great day for the most part there. Except for the taxi cab ride down. The driver was one hell of a crazy fish, driving past red lights, going different ways on intersections, among others. But that wasn't destroying their day together. First they went to the Art Museum, whuich Squidward loved.

Squidward- Do you not just love it here!?

Squidlerd- Umm, art's boring as crap. It's still paintings that people imagine in their heads as moving, so in reality all painters are frauds.

Everyone turns to look the 2.

Squidward- Fine, we'll go somewhere you want to go to.

And so they went to the video game arcade at the mall. Hours flew by, and by, untill Squidward ralized that they were late with they taxi driver.

Squidward- Come on, come on, we're going to be late!

When they get there, they find a dead taxi driver slumped in the seat.

Squidward- GASP!

Squidlerd- See dad, karma for not letting me get my high score.

Squidward- How is this karma for me? He's dead!

Squidward then throws the dead body out of the car, and drives the car. Unfortunately, Squidward's driving has not improved since his license was revoked a couple of years ago, and so he was doing crap driving. Hitting stop signs, hitting establishments such as the shopping mall, and hittig people. Soon, they are pulled over, and the 2 of them are in the precinent until the trial tomorrow, in which they are sentenced to 38 hrs of community service. The 2 once again have a tattered relationship

Episode 4 "Comedy Squid"

Squidward and Squidlerd were bored, and watching comedy television. Unfortunately, they really didn't find it comedic. In fact, Squidlerd left for the bathroom twice to watch another TV show on his phone. Squidward was dying listening to it as well, and he couldn't stand it anymore. Finally when Squidlerd came out, he talked to him about comedy.

Squidward- "Son, these "comedy" shows stink worse than that annoying neighbor I used to have next door to me. It's practically unbearable."

Squidlerd- "I agree. I mean it's all stupid one-liners, and some guys talking about their sex lives. It's wasting our time infront of the TV."

Squidward- "I wish this could somehow all change."

Squidlerd- "I know! We could make a comedy troupe, dad!"

Squidward- "Son, we need another person to complete this "troupe."

Right then, Squidlerd sees a starfish slip and fall on a bannana peel repeatedly. It eventually makes Squidlerd laugh uncontrollably. He then goes to check on the starfish.

Squidlerd- "Sir, are you ok? Who are you?"

Patrick- "I'm Doctor-Professor Patrick Star reporting for duty."

Squidlerd- "Will you help me and my dad by being the main act in our comedy troupe?"

Patrick- "Will I get paid?"

Squidlerd- "Yeah sure, whatever."

Patrick- "Whippie!"

And so in a week, the troupe gained national attention. Patrick's ability to consistantly do the same routine of falling and keep it fresh was the main reason for the troupe's success. However trouble was brewing from the inside of the group.

Patrick- "So, where's my pay?"

Squidlerd hands Patrick a mere $200 bill, and shoos him away.

Patrick- "This all I get for my hard work? For breaking my ass, and spine everytime I slipped on a bannana peel? Are you fucking mad, you wouldn't be here without me, you whiny little bitch."

Squidlerd was quiet for a second, as if he was reliving a memory. He then pushes Patrick, who then falls down a flight of stairs, and falls unconcious. He realizes Patrick is dead! Squidlerd then calls his dad over, who instructs him to remove the body, and give it to him. He then throws it in concrete mix, therefore forever sealing Patrick's fate. However the main problem now is removing the blood evidence. So they do the most logic thing they could do: Burn the house down to the ground. As the watched the house, and the evidence of an accidental murder burn away, the father and son share a brief bond of happiness. A brief, but definitive, moment of happiness.