• Advertisement

Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation

BoJack Horseman

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gOW_azQbOjw

Fifth movie of Mission Impossible is going to be released in July 31, which is also my birthday. I'm so excited for this one. I love this series so much and it has been getting better and better. Hopefully the fifth one do the same thing (pass the fourth one).

Thoughts?

1, 3, and 4 are all great movies. 2 was ok but it left me wanting a lot more substance wise. Can't wait for the 5th. I don't think it will beat the 4th because the 4th in my opinion was definitely the best of the bunch, the power of Brad Bird. However, if the 5th is just as good as the 1st and 3rd, I'll be satisfied. Surprised Paula Patton's not back though, thank goodness everyone else is.

• Like 1

1, 3, and 4 are all great movies. 2 was ok but it left me wanting a lot more substance wise. Can't wait for the 5th. I don't think it will beat the 4th because the 4th in my opinion was definitely the best of the bunch, the power of Brad Bird. However, if the 5th is just as good as the 1st and 3rd, I'll be satisfied. Surprised Paula Patton's not back though, thank goodness everyone else is.

2 is a guilty pleasure of mine. It doesn't have MI feeling but It was quite fun. Yeah, 4th one was the best but who knows, maybe it'll beat 4th.

My thoughts. And yes, there's no romance THANK GOD (not that i have a problem w/ this but i hate female leads who are written for just romance and stuff).

Spoiler

If there was a perfect sequel that came out this year, it'd be this. It is easily as great as Ghost Protocol, if not better. Everything about this movie was fantastic (the stunts, cinematography, score, comedy). The action sequences were well crafted and choreographed. They were VERY entertaining. The main villain was okay...i guess lel. Not the strongest villain honestly but he was okay. The best part of the movie was definitely Rebecca Ferguson as Ilsa, she was even a better villain than the main one. When the movie ended, I didn't get the feeling of "Yawwnnn no more Mission Impossible movies pls". I left the theater wanting moar. I'm honestly can't wait for M:I 6.

• Like 1

My thoughts. And yes, there's no romance THANK GOD (not that i have a problem w/ this but i hate female leads who are written for just romance and stuff).

Spoiler

If there was a perfect sequel that came out this year, it'd be this. It is easily as great as Ghost Protocol, if not better. Everything about this movie was fantastic (the stunts, cinematography, score, comedy). The action sequences were well crafted and choreographed. They were VERY entertaining. The main villain was okay...i guess lel. Not the strongest villain honestly but he was okay. The best part of the movie was definitely Rebecca Ferguson as Ilsa, she was even a better villain than the main one. When the movie ended, I didn't get the feeling of "Yawwnnn no more Mission Impossible movies pls". I left the theater wanting moar. I'm honestly can't wait for M:I 6.

I may see the movie tomorrow. It looks so awesome.

This tied with Ghost Protocol for being my favorite MI movie. The movie is full of awesomeness, the story was really clever and I loved the friendship between Ethan and Benji. I can't wait for 6th movie because this franchise keeps getting better and better.

I've never seen any of the other MI movies, but I liked this one fine.

Spoiler

I'm really not a fan of the whole "I know what your next move is- Well I KNOW YOU KNOW what my next move is" dynamic that develops between the hero and the villain sometimes in movies, and once the movie devolved into that I started to tune out. Usually when that happens it turns into a lot more talking and a lot less action. Also, the villain's decision to jump into the pit with Cruise (and ultimately inside the glass box) was the stupidest thing. Why didn't he just shoot him right there? If you're going to hype up your villain as cunning, he can't make bad decisions like that. I honestly didn't like the villain as a whole, either. He wasn't intimidating; every time he opened his mouth I wanted to laugh. He was like the evil dogs from Up, only not meant to be comedic. Villain was easily the worst part of the movie.

Besides that, though, it really did entertain me. Simon Pegg was great as always with his comedic side, and I actually beleived his dramatic side as well. The other characters were fun, not a fan of Jeremy Renner but even his character had a few good lines here and there. Rebecca Ferguson is a knockout and she played a great character as well. overall, it was a fun movie, but I don't think I would go see it again.

I've never seen any of the other MI movies, but I liked this one fine.

Spoiler

I'm really not a fan of the whole "I know what your next move is- Well I KNOW YOU KNOW what my next move is" dynamic that develops between the hero and the villain sometimes in movies, and once the movie devolved into that I started to tune out. Usually when that happens it turns into a lot more talking and a lot less action. Also, the villain's decision to jump into the pit with Cruise (and ultimately inside the glass box) was the stupidest thing. Why didn't he just shoot him right there? If you're going to hype up your villain as cunning, he can't make bad decisions like that. I honestly didn't like the villain as a whole, either. He wasn't intimidating; every time he opened his mouth I wanted to laugh. He was like the evil dogs from Up, only not meant to be comedic. Villain was easily the worst part of the movie.

Besides that, though, it really did entertain me. Simon Pegg was great as always with his comedic side, and I actually beleived his dramatic side as well. The other characters were fun, not a fan of Jeremy Renner but even his character had a few good lines here and there. Rebecca Ferguson is a knockout and she played a great character as well. overall, it was a fun movie, but I don't think I would go see it again.

Spoiler

DOUBLE YES. This is so true in many ways lol. Villain's voice = Up's evil dogs. I knew it reminded me of something but I couldn't put my finger on it...