• Advertisement

The Hangover

Karen

Hate. So much. My friends saw it at the theater and said it was fucking hilarious and the best movie they had seen in their entire lives. They rented it and practically forced me to watch it.

Childish. Immature. Two words that come to mind when watching this nightmare. Yet it received critical acclaim. It is the most overrated movie ever. The only thing that struck me as funny was that baby's facial expressions when they had him.

What wasn't funny? Everything else, like...

The tiger

Naked Asian man

The dentist losing his tooth

DURHUR UR WIFE FUCKED THAT GUY ON A BOAT

Mike Tyson

Random chicken

Heather Graham as a hooker

The three main characters being tased.

The cops who tased them.

The kid who tased them.

Zach Galifianakis, who apparently loved to show his ass.

Old man's ass

That dude from National Treasure being left on the roof

Just what comes to mind right now.

I love this movie, but it is EXTREMELY over-rated. People overuse the jokes too much. It just goes to the point where you don't find it funny anymore. I'm looking forward to the Hangover 2 though. icon_rolleyes.gif

Wow my post was months ago, I can't believed I used that forbidden O word 428899.gif

Why is that dear storytime?

The first time I saw it I thought it was hilarious. Then about the time this thread was made I thought it was funny, but not hilarious. I re-watched it the other day, and didn't really even laugh at all. I find it to be boring now, and I can't believe how people STILL overuse the jokes from this movie so much.