• Advertisement

CyanideFishbone's Q&A

CyanideFishbone

@Cha: The Beatles. Still a very important group to me. I love all their stuff. 

@Wooldor Sockbat:

Favorite: Good Times With Weapons. Such a great anime parody from the show when it was in it's prime. I could listen to "Let's Fighting Love" on repeat for hours. 

Worst (off the top of my head): Butterballs. So needlessly cruel and just a dull episode. I do love "Jackin' It In San Diego" though. I'm sure there's a worse episode, but I'm going off the top of my head because I don't hate that many South Park episodes. 

• Like 1

@Cha: Tough question. Real tough one. I'd probably say "And I Love Her". I love the instrumentals, and just the overall relaxing attitude of the song. Even though I'm sure there are some songs I think are better. 

@rev up those fryers:

1: A tie between Black Star and Paranoid Android.

2. Nah. Not big on bacon (sorry bacon lovers) Although I like Wendy's fries.

3. It depends on the situation. 4 hour plane ride to California that I have to do every December (even though I always have a blast in CA) can be boring or fun. It really depends on the plane, although sometimes traveling can honestly be fun. 

How did you come up with your username?

I actually came up with the name because a year ago I started signing things with a picture of a fishbone, and I kind of made "Fishbone" a nickname for me. I just like the word Cyanide too (kind of got it from the Metallica song "Cyanide") but that's pretty much it. Combined the two and thought it sounded cool. 

Do you intend to have one iconic username (i.e. Aquatic Nuggets, Steel Sponge, Clappy, etc.), or intend to keep changing it overtime?

I don't know. I guess I'll keep a iconic username, but I might change it but keep a part of my username in it, kind of like most of the iconic usernames sometimes do. 

Best Beatles album?

You know what.. I take back White Album being my favorite (Well, partially) I think Abbey Road and White Album is a tie. I just love both so much and they're great for their one reasons. I like White Album for the experimentation and different sounds on most of the songs, while I love Abbey Road for some good straight up rock. They're both my favorites. 

Which music artists do you think are underrated? 

That I like? At The Drive-In for sure. Other than that, can't think of really much.

If you don't know, At The Drive-In is Cedric Bixler's band before The Mars Volta and it's some really great hardcore. It's fast and adrenaline filled and a little noisy and experimental at times, but it's great stuff. They're a band that might not click with most people upon the first listen, but when you get into them, they're fucking great.