• Advertisement

Get to KNOW Your Contestants!!!!

4EverGreen

Welcome to a brand new game!  :D Remember the old segment of "All That," called, "Get to Know Your Cast-members?" Well, this is a SIMILAR game, only called, "Get to Know Your Contestants!!!!" This game is to promo the upcoming contestants for the next season of my "Total Cartoon" show, called "Total Cartoon Global Cruise." Some of the facts about the contestants are true, while some of them are WILDLY false!!!! Don't worry, it's pretty EASY to spot the FALSE statements!  :lol: Contestants appearing in this promo will be from "Doug, Hey Arnold, Ren and Stimpy, The Angry Beavers, Spongebob Squarepants, All Grown Up, The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Rocket Power, Rocko's Modern Life, Catdog, The Penguins of Madagascar, Invader Zim, The Fairly Oddparents, Fanboy and Chum-Chum, Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness, T.U.F.F. Puppy, Dragonball Z Kai, Robot and Monster, Sanjay and Craig, Breadwinners, Kappa Mikey, Rocket Monkeys, Harvey Beaks," and a fan-character of my own! We'll start with the returning contestants from seasons one and two first, and build up to the NEW ones appearing in season three! /

"Get to Know Your Contestants; Segment One:

A male announcer says: "Get to Know Your Contestants; Roger Plotz." Roger says: "That's me!" The announcer says: "Often times, he is the antagonist to Doug Funny!" Roger says: "You've got that right!" The announcer says: "He secretly has a crush on his sister, Judy Funny." Roger asks: "I DO?!!!" The announcer says: "And he has a secret LOVE of the ballet." Roger says: "Now that's a LIE!!!! I've NEVER been interested in the ballet, all my life!" The announcer says: "The photos we've gotten from the Internet, showing Roger audition for the part of the Rat King in the Nutcracker Prince, says differently!" Roger says: "Apparently, NOTHING is a secret anymore!!!!" The announcer says: "This has been, Get to Know Your Contestants." Roger asks: "How do I secretly have a crush on Judy Funny again?" /

Expect to see many MORE contestant profiles to be upcoming! :) Enough said! ;)

you should add kappa mikey

I might, it depends on whether or not I have room. I plan on having a GRAND total of 44 contestants in season three! The reason I have so many, is that INSTEAD of doing my OWN version of "Total Drama Revenge of the Island" (and I'm certainly NOT going to do a SUCKY adaptation of "Total Drama All-Stars"), I'm going to take SOME of the contestants that WOULD'Ve been in my version of "T.D.R.o.t.I." (in my fantasy of ideas, it would've been called "Total Cartoon Island Strikes Back,") and ADD them into "Total Cartoon Global Cruise." In addition, I will be doing my OWN version of "Total Drama All-Stars" from the ground-up. meaning NO mostly POINTLESS love story like Zoey/Mike, and NO obscene character derailment! And the setting will be original, to. But "Total Cartoon All-Stars" won't be coming out for quite some time. In the mean time, it's time for another edition of "Get to Know Your Contestants!" /

"Get to Know Your Contestants; Segment Two.":

A Male Announcer says: "Get to Know Your Contestants; Daggett Doofus Beaver." Daggett says: "Spooty announcer and his SPOOTY announcing!!!!" The Male Announcer says: "Daggett has a LONG history of a short attention span and LOSING his temper!" Daggett angrily asks: "Wait a MINUTE; what did you SAY again?!!!" The Male Announcer says: "Daggett often needs things to be REPEATED to him; CONSTANTLY!!!! He often makes DOUBLE negatives unneccessarily, and on average, he has the I.Q. of a Kumquat." Daggett says: "I don't NOT need things repeated to me CONSTANTLY!!!! And what in the world is a Kumquat?!!!" The Male Announcer says: "And Daggett is INSANELY jealous of his older brother. and the way Norbert looks SO much better than him!" Daggett says: "Even I know that LAST one is a LIE!!!!" Norbert appears and says: "Search your feelings, you KNOW it to be true!!!!" Daggett angrily says: "This is MY own thing!!!! Get your OWN!!!!" And Daggett starts chasing after him! And the Male Announcer says: "This has been another edition, of Get to Know Your Contestants." Norbert says: "Don't worry, I'll appear in my very OWN segment later!" Daggett angrily says: "Not if I get to deal with him FIRST!!!!"

Enough said, true believers! ;)

• Like 1

Since nobody has posted since yesterday (including me), I'm going to make another segment of "Get to Know Your Contestants!" /

"Get to Know Your Contestants: Segment Three.""

A Male Announcer says: "Get to Know Your Contestants; Patrick Star." Patrick says: "That's what's written on my underwear, and it's NEVER lied to me before!!!!" The Male Announcer says: "Patrick's name is NOT Rick!!!!" Patrick says: "And don't you forget it!!!!" The Male Announcer says: "Patrick thinks that mayonnaise and horseradish are instruments." Patrick asks: "Well, aren't they?" The Male Announcer says: "No, they're not. But Patrick DID once think Spongebob was ugly." Patrick says: "It's not MY fault that I wasn't born with a nose!" The Male Announcer says: "And Patrick's BIGGEST fear is getting hit on the head with TWO coconuts!!!!" Patrick laughs and says: "Come ON!!!! I know that LAST one is FALSE!!!!" And Patrick gets hit in the head with TWO coconuts!!!! The Male Announcer says: "Don't say I DIDN'T try to WARN you. This has been another edition, of Get to Know Your Contestants." Patrick asks: "Has this room ALWAYS been orange?" The Male Announcer says: "That's your concussion talking, it has ALWAYS been green."

I would REALLY appreciate it if people would comment on this topic more. I'd like it to be a little more interactive when it comes to garnering feedback! But until then, I shall soldier on alone and introduce the next candidate.

"Get to Know Your Contestants; Segment Four":

A Male Announcer says: "Get to KNOW Your Contestants, Phoebe Hyerdahl." Phoebe says: "That is an ASTUTELY correct observation!" The Male Announcer says: "She LOVES being the smartest girl in her ENTIRE school!" Phoebe giggles sheepishly and says: "I don't know if I would go so far as to say that I LOVE it, but...well, maybe I would." The Male Announcer says: "She is secretly JEALOUS of Jimmy Neutron's superior intelligence!" Phoebe angrily says: "Hey! That was PRIVATE!!!! The only reason Jimmy IS smarter than me is because of that over-sized HEAD of his!!!!" And the Male Announcer says: "And Phoebe REALLY hates the fact that Arnold has a relationship going on with Helga, while Phoebe has NOBODY!!!!" Phoebe says: "I will not have you spreading LIES about MY character! In truth, I'm only MIFFED that HELGA has a love relationship, while I currently don't have ANY!!!!" The Male Announcer says: "This has been another edition of Get to Know Your Contestants." Phoebe asks: "Are any of us even getting PAID for these interviews?!" The Male Announcer says: "I'm sure SOME of them are!"

I'm bored and I've got nothing better to do, so I'm going to quickly do another segment of "Get to Know Your Contestants!" Commentary and feedback is appreciated!

"Get to Know Your Contestants; Segment Five":

A Male Announcer says: "Get to KNOW Your Contestants, Treeflower Fields!" Treeflower says: "As everyone should know, I AM the smartest and most VALUABLE contestant to EVER appear for the Total Cartoon series!" The Male Announcer says: "She THINKS she is the smartest and most VALUABLE contestant to EVER appear on the Total Cartoon series!" Treeflower asks: "Did you NOT just HEAR me?! I just SAID that!!!!" The Male Announcer says: "She always feels the NEED to repeat facts and opinions about herself about a MILLION times even though nobody else really wants to hear it!" Treeflower says: "A million times is HYPERBOLE!!!! But who DOESN'T want to hear about ME?!!!" The Male Announcer answers: "Mostly nobody! She is GREATLY worried that Marlene's beauty and intelligence is GREATER than her own!" Treeflower says: "Tell me about it!" The Male Announcer says: "And she is unaware that DAGGETT has a secret crush on her, the way that Norbert already does!" Norbert comes on-screen and says: "My brother has WHAT?!!!" Treeflower says: "Norbert, this is MY thing!!!! You've STILL got to wait your turn! Besides, I'm pretty sure THAT was the lie!!!!" Norbert says: "I don't care! Daggett has got some EXPLAINING to do!!!!" The Male Announcer says: "This has been another edition of Get to Know Your Contestants." Treeflower says: "Norbert is just HIGHLY protective of me!" The Male Announcer says: "I can only IMAGINE!!!!"

Contestants appearing in this promo will be from "Doug, Hey Arnold, Ren and Stimpy, The Angry Beavers, Spongebob Squarepants, All Grown Up, The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Rocket Power, Rocko's Modern Life, Catdog, The Penguins of Madagascar, The Wild Thornberries, Invader Zim, The Fairly Oddparents, Fanboy and Chum-Chum, Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness, T.U.F.F. Puppy, Dragonball Z Kai, Back at the Barnyard, Robot and Monster, Sanjay and Craig, Breadwinners, Harvey Beaks," and a fan-character of my own! We'll start with the returning contestants from seasons one and two first, and build up to the NEW ones appearing in season three! /

I almost forgot to mention that I will be featuring contestants from "Rocket Monkeys," AND "Kappa Mikey!" So, since I'm not going to be 4EverGreen for a while after this post, I thought I'd post up at least one more edition of "Get to KNOW Your Contestants!" /

"Get to KNOW Your Contestants; Segment Six":

A Male Announcer says: "Get to KNOW Your Contestants, James 'Jimmy' Issac Neutron!" Jimmy Neutron says: "That is a 100% factually accurate statement!!!!" The Male Announcer says: "Using the power of his brain blasts, Jimmy Neutron can figure a way out of almost ANY tough situation!" Jimmy says: "I DO have a degree for tough problem solution finding!" The Male Announcer says: "95% of the crossword puzzles that Jimmy Neutron solves, he solves them in PEN!!!!" Jimmy Neutron says: "You don't need to say THAT; it makes it sound like you're trying to show me OFF!!!!" The Male Announcer says: "Jimmy Neutron LOVES showing off his genius skills for no good reason!" Jimmy Neutron asks: "What did I just get through saying?!" The Male Announcer says: "And not only is Jimmy Neutron GREATLY afraid of meeting a girl who has anywhere NEAR his level of genius, his lab out home is experiencing ANOTHER scientific meltdown of some kind that is a result of good science gone bad!" Jimmy Neutron nervously says: "What are you talking about? I'm not nervous about girls who are incredibly smart! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to do some...NON-lab related activities that MAY or may NOT require me to take care of some good science gone bad!!!!" And a giant Reptar machine breaks in, and Jimmy Neutron chases after it! The Male Announcer says: "This has been another edition of Get to Know Your Contestants!" Jimmy Neutron says: "I can fix this!!!! Probably!!!!"

Someone else should post on this forum, I'm working REALLY hard to come up with these segments! Anyways, it's time for another edition of "Get to KNOW Your Contestants!" /

"Get to KNOW Your Contestants; Segment Seven":

A Male Announcer says: "Get to Know Your Contestants, Suzie Carmichael!" Suzie sings: "I am SO awesome!!!!" The Male Announcer says: "She considers herself to be one of the best--if not THE best, singer Nickelodeon has to offer!" Suzie sings: "That is SO right!!!!" The Male Announcer says: "She has an intense rivalry with Angelica Pickles." Suzie corrects: "HAD; an intense rivalry with Angelica Pickles! But that's going to be in the past!" The Male Announcer says: "She has a BURNING crush for Otto Rocket!!!!" Angelica loudly SCREAMS: "She WHAT?!!!" And the camera briefly cuts. The camera regains focus on a now BADLY bruised Suzie Carmichael! The Male Announcer says: "And Suzie Carmichael now knows that she should NEVER question the knowledge of this announcer EVER again!" Suzie woozily says: "You can say THAT again!" The Male Announcer says: "I could, but I won't! This has been another edition of Get to Know Your Contestants!" Suzie says: "Good thing this interview ISN'T cannon!"

Begging people to post on your forum is not the way to go about this bro.  Just saying, maybe you should offer some sort of incentive if you want the views THAT badly.

• Like 1

Well, I was thinking maybe people could offer suggestions as to which new characters I should add in for season three, it's not COMPLETELY set in stone yet. There's still a little wiggle room. But just to save everybody the trouble, I WON'T be doing characters from "AHHH! Real Monsters, The Mighty B!, Three Delivery, Tak and the Power of Juju." I have either never seen any of those shows, or I never really cared for them. Also, expanded universe Nickelodeon cartoons are acceptable. Examples include (but aren't limited to) "Danger Mouse, The Adventures of Tintin, The Brothers Flubb, Kablam!," and "Rango." Hopefully, this is a little more incentive to participate in this topic. Anyways, it's time for a brand NEW segment!

"Get to KNOW Your Contestants; Segment Eight":

A Male Announcer says: "Get to Know Your Contestants; Reggie Rocket!" Reggie says: "I am the SURFING queen!" The Male Announcer says: "She holds the most Regional Surfing Championships of ANYBODY from Ocean Shores, California." Reggie says: "I don't mean to BRAG, but it IS true!" The Male Announcer says: "She is DEEPLY in love with Rocko!" Reggie says: "He's a fine hunk of a WALLABY, if you ask me!" The Male Announcer says: "She HATES Otto's constant showboating!!!!" Reggie scoffs and says: "That's a LIE!!!! I'd say I'm more MIFFED, sick, and TIRED of Otto's constant showboating!" The Male Announcer says: "Finally, she thinks Otto should make it plain and CLEAR to Angelica that he is NEVER going to want to date HER again, no matter HOW much she begs him!" Reggie says: "You can say THAT again!" The Male Announcer says: "This has been another segment, of Get to KNOW Your Contestants!" Reggie says: "When is the third season premiering?" The Male Announcer says: "With any luck, sometime in the fall of 2015."

Enough said! ;)

I'm sorry that I have to post some inconvenient news, but I FINALLY finished up a concrete list of contestants to compete in season three of my "Total Cartoon" series, and there is simply no more room for any more contestants. In fact, my character roster is SO large, I had to DROP planned participants from "The Wild Thornberries" and "Back at the Barnyard." Hopefully, the cast roster that I DO have planned is so impressive, you won't even notice the absence of the characters from those shows. Anyways, it's time for another brand new segment of "Get to KNOW Your Contestants!"

"Get to KNOW Your Contestants; Segment Nine":

A Male Announcer says: "Get to Know Your Contestants; Patty Mayonnaise." Patty says: "Believe it or not, my last name isn't just a condiment." The Male Announcer says: "She is the LOVE interest of Doug Funny." Patty says: "That's not even JUICY information, everybody already KNOWS that!" The Male Announcer says: "Doug's sister, Judy Funny, thinks that Patty Mayonnaise" is a little too fashion-obsessed." Patty says: "Now THAT, is some juicy information! Or is that supposed to be the lie?" The Male Announcer says: "And Patty Mayonnaise FEARS getting hit in the head with a baseball bat again!" Patty says: "I take it back; that is DEFINITELY a lie! I'm more merely apprehensive about getting hit in the head with a baseball bat again!" The Male Announcer says: "This has been another segment, of Get to KNOW Your Contestants." Patty asks: "Will any participants from Doug manage to make it past the team merge THIS time?" The Male Announcer says: "I can make no promises."

Enough said! ;)

I have to carry on with this topic, because "Total Cartoon Action" will be winding down soon, and I want to continue my promos for "Total Cartoon Global Cruise." So without further ado, it's time for another segment, of "Get to KNOW Your Contestants!" /

"Get to KNOW Your Contestants; Segment Ten":

A Male Announcer says: "Get to KNOW Your Contestants! Norbert!" Norbert says: "I'm PROBABLY the MOST handsome contest who will be appearing on season three of the "Total Cartoon" series!" The Male Announcer says: "His full name ISN'T Norbert McHandsome, it's Norbert Foster Beaver." Norbert says: "Sorry to disappoint you, but Treeflower already revealed THAT fact in the FOURTH Performance Review! If that's the best that YOU can come up with, than I SHOULD be the one doing YOUR job!" The Male Announcer says: "He can't understand Treeflower's anger issues with Marlene!" Norbert says: "Okay, I wasn't expecting that! But why does Treeflower feel the need to HATE Marlene?! She's so...funny; like Nicole Sullivan!" The Male Announcer says: "When people give him a wrong phone call, they ALWAYS mistake him for Salem from "Sabrina the Teenage Witch," or Bear from "Bear In the Big Blue House." Norbert asks: "People don't THINK that I SOUND like them, do they?!" The Male Announcer says: "And finally, Norbert really DOES love and care for his younger brother Daggett!" Daggett appears and says: "Norbert! I didn't know YOU cared!" Norbert says: "Of COURSE I care! It would be INSANE for me NOT to!" The Male Announcer says: "This has been another edition, of Get to KNOW Your Contestants!" Norbert says: "Oh, he's GOOD all right!" /

Someone go ahead and move this topic to taking out the trash. I already REVEALED all the contestants appearing in "Total Cartoon Global Cruise," and nobody seems interested in helping to help me keep this topic alive.