• Advertisement

Ask Me or I'll Hack the Site

Less_SpongeBob

have you ever been to the northerly parts of your state? :funny:

I've been to the Adiarondack Mountains multiple times across multiple summers, usually for camping trips.

Do you like to draw?

Of course I do <3. I especially enjoy drawing cartoons and the like, and also appreciate doing still-life. Most of the time I have no idea what to draw, though.

if an elephant barged into your shower and offered you flowers what would you do?

I'd squint my eyes to try and wake up because I'd think it's a dream, as it's impossible that a 9-ton creature can land on the fifth floor apartment and not b noticed. If it isn't, I'd call The Bronx Zoo because I found a fugitive elephant and call insurance to fix the shower.. I wouldn't try to harm the animal, though, they're intelligent and are gentle when not attacked.

what is love?

...Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more...

Or more literally, Love is a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection to pleasure. It can refer to an emotion of a strong attraction and personal attachment.

Look, we can't describe love, we just know it when it happens.

• Like 1

your top 3 fave shows beside SB?

While I do enjoy watching live-action, I'm not really familiar with enough of them to say it's fair to pick out favorites. Regarding animated, My Little Pony, Futurama, and Robot and Monster, presumably in that order.