• Advertisement

Yes! I have poked you, Caroline...

Nosferatu!

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, The Who said:

OMG who is your favorite from Guardians of the Galaxy movies?

that's a really hard question bc all of the characters are so great :Laugh:  but I'd prob have to go with either Gamora or Yondu but I still love everyone 

Spoiler

BTW I'M STILL SO UPSET :norton: 

13 minutes ago, Vampire Style! said:

that's a really hard question bc all of the characters are so great :Laugh:  but I'd prob have to go with either Gamora or Yondu but I still love everyone 

Hide contents

BTW I'M STILL SO UPSET :norton: 

Spoiler

Yondu's death was so damn tragic. I'll miss him so much? :( 

7 minutes ago, The Who said:
  Reveal hidden contents

ikr :poorsquid:

Spoiler

his "he may have been your father, but he was never your daddy" line absolutely destroyed me :( 

• Like 1

Just now, Vampire Style! said:

ikr :poorsquid:

Hide contents

his "he may have been your father, but he was never your daddy" line absolutely destroyed me :( 

Spoiler

He's the daddy we need but we don't deservse. OMF I LOVE YOUR AVVIE. <333333333333333333333

1 minute ago, The Who said:
  Hide contents

He's the daddy we need but we don't deservse. OMF I LOVE YOUR AVVIE. <333333333333333333333

ikr, and thanks :funny: 

it's kinda funny, whenever I watched both GotG films I thought Yondu's actor Michael Rooker looked familiar and then it dawned on me today that he was the guy who starred in that horror film Slither (which is one of my faves) :Laugh: 

4 minutes ago, Vampire Style! said:

ikr, and thanks :funny: 

it's kinda funny, whenever I watched both GotG films I thought Yondu's actor Michael Rooker looked familiar and then it dawned on me today that he was the guy who starred in that horror film Slither (which is one of my faves) :Laugh: 

I love GOTG films so much tbh. I'm gonna add Slither to my bucket movie list lmao?

Just now, Vampire Style! said:

nice :funny: it's pretty funny, I need to rewatch it soon

my summer plan is to binge watch shows I haven't seen but during October, I'll see the horror movies you and Elastic recommended before? :funny: 

1 minute ago, The Who said:

my summer plan is to binge watch shows I haven't seen but during October, I'll see the horror movies you and Elastic recommended before? :funny: 

sounds like a plan ;) you should also check out What We Do in the Shadows if you haven't seen it already, it's literally my new all-time fave film (and it introduced me to my new celeb husband crush :funny:)

2 minutes ago, Vampire Style! said:

sounds like a plan ;) you should also check out What We Do in the Shadows if you haven't seen it already, it's literally my new all-time fave film (and it introduced me to my new celeb husband crush :funny:)

I've heard that one was great. And the director's new movie is Thor: Ragnarok, so that's gonna be a great way for me to start his style before seeing Thor one?

5 minutes ago, The Who said:

I've heard that one was great. And the director's new movie is Thor: Ragnarok, so that's gonna be a great way for me to start his style before seeing Thor one?

omg yes! that reminds me that I actually want to go see Thor: Ragnarok (even though I know nothing about the universe it takes place in :Laugh:) because Taika is directing. the trailer sold me right away, too

and yes, WWDITS is freakin' amazing :funny: and I'm not just saying that bc I have boner for the cast, it really is great lel

2 minutes ago, Vampire Style! said:

omg yes! that reminds me that I actually want to go see Thor: Ragnarok (even though I know nothing about the universe it takes place in :Laugh:) because Taika is directing. the trailer sold me right away, too

and yes, WWDITS is freakin' amazing :funny: and I'm not just saying that bc I have boner for the cast, it really is great lel

Well you can still go to MCU movies and have a good time without connection to other movies but I've heard this is more or less a stand alone movie, so I'm definitely excited for it. Also for my boner for short haired Chris Hemsworth?

9 minutes ago, The Who said:

Well you can still go to MCU movies and have a good time without connection to other movies but I've heard this is more or less a stand alone movie, so I'm definitely excited for it. Also for my boner for short haired Chris Hemsworth?

well that's good to hear then :funny: and he does look fine with short hair ;)