• Advertisement

Yes! I have poked you, Caroline...

Nosferatu!

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Katniss said:

why tf doesn't Jonathan have a Wikipedia page, what is wrong with people? :stinkeye: 

ifkr (d) 

I guess he's just too cool (and hot af) for all of that (smirk) 

28 minutes ago, Katniss said:

What breed of dog is Bubba? :funny: 

I'm 1000% convinced he has corgi in him somewhere, but as far as I know he's just chihuahua :funny: 

tumblr_oq0o9bFANT1u0f08eo1_540.jpg

he's pretty big too tho so he must be some sort of jumbo chihuahua :Laugh: 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Katniss said:

How is your Wednesday? :funny: 

pretty lame :glare: we're totally behind at work now ever since they started allowing these requests to be submitted again. I don't like being behind and not even my speedy fingers are enough to save us so it kinda bums me out :Laugh: 

1 minute ago, Katniss said:

Man, I was actually having a good weekend and then I just broke down in my parents' car after we left a party last night? :/

aw, I'm really sorry to hear :( if you want to talk about it at all I'm here <3 I can definitely relate 

thanks <3 I had a cupcake on a plate in my lap and it tipped over and made a big mess on me and in the car. My dad was pissed and now my headphones are ruined so I have to buy a new pair? And I got frustrated so I just started crying

9 minutes ago, Katniss said:

thanks <3 I had a cupcake on a plate in my lap and it tipped over and made a big mess on me and in the car. My dad was pissed and now my headphones are ruined so I have to buy a new pair? And I got frustrated so I just started crying

it sucks being the person who can't help but cry when they get upset (d) because I am totally that person. I'm sorry about your dad, hopefully he realizes it was just an accident! and I hope you're able to get some new headphones soon :sbblink: