• Advertisement

Friends Chat

Guest hilaryfan80

I have a rebuttal, and it's not about the bug. What bothers me with the feature is that when I stay on a page, my browser starts progressively lagging. I'm saying this because I didn't have this problem until this feature was introduced. I don't get this problem with the new SBC layout, but I do still prefer using the Tiki 1.0 skin every now and then. It's worse when, say, I'm trying to making a very long post. When SBC starts lagging, I'm forced to close the tab and reopen SBC in a new tab, lather, rinse, and repeat.

• Like 2

I have a rebuttal, and it's not about the bug. What bothers me with the feature is that when I stay on a page, my browser starts progressively lagging. I'm saying this because I didn't have this problem until this feature was introduced. I don't get this problem with the new SBC layout, but I do still prefer using the Tiki 1.0 skin every now and then. It's worse when, say, I'm trying to making a very long post. When SBC starts lagging, I'm forced to close the tab and reopen SBC in a new tab, lather, rinse, and repeat.

I'm having this problem too. Until it gets fixed, my best advice would be to type whatever your post is in a word document and paste it, since I had that issue in the Spin-Off section.