• Advertisement

Roller Coasters/Theme Parks

I went on the Griffin and Verbolten at Busch Gardens. Man, Verbolten doesn't look that bad but when you get on it it's the devil. 

Didn't go on the Griffin but went on Verbolten when I went around a month ago. Yeah. I was worn out from the Loch Ness Monster and then I got on Verbolten…. Yup… Just that bridge before the final drop I was like "oh fuck"

That drop inside the cave doe

Didn't go on the Griffin but went on Verbolten when I went around a month ago. Yeah. I was worn out from the Loch Ness Monster and then I got on Verbolten…. Yup… Just that bridge before the final drop I was like "oh fuck"

That drop inside the cave doe

bruh on the map verbolten looks so harmless, that's the reason I even went on it, but I was very,very wrong  :P

Yeah. The weird thing with rollercoasters and me is I really want to like roller coasters, but I just can't. 

To be honest, I thnk that roller coaster really does looks cool. But when I  want to ride one I'm just "oh hell no" and paces away.

For most other rides I'm fine though, don't know why I'm specifically scared of roller coasters.