• Advertisement

Ask the Kat

Katniss

globbro's struggle with a hangover is why i dont ever intend to drink alcohol tbh?

The effects are wearing off but i feel heavier still. Also isn't drinking alcohol forbidden in Islam (or haram) or does that depend on the branch? I know more conservative Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia have strict laws against drinking.

• Replies 44k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

The effects are wearing off but i feel heavier still. Also isn't drinking alcohol forbidden in Islam (or haram) or does that depend on the branch? I know more conservative Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia have strict laws against drinking.

lolol fuck that shit I ain't muslim no more (but dont tell my parent sbecause i enjoy not bein ghomeless) ?

You don't need to tell them anything right now. Maybe when you're out of their house and you're older, you can come clean to them.

oh yeah that will be fun

im so excited to ruin my entire family lol?

oh yeah that will be fun

im so excited to ruin my entire family lol?

don't think about it right now lel

For the most part, I'm feeling better now, but imagine if I had had more than that 1 very tall glass. I can't imagine how fucked up that would have been for me

At least you didn't send any drunk texts :laugh:

Same, she's easily my favorite Equestria Girls original character. Is she yours, or do you have a different one?

Sunset Shimmer. She sucked in the original EG, but I really warmed to her in Rainbow Rocks.

• Like 1

Now that I'm back to normal, do you think that the Fed is gonna raise interest rates anytime soon? I want to hear an opinion of an average person (in this sense) who's not that into economics. 

There's a possibility of it happening. Economy is looking good right now.

Sunset Shimmer. She sucked in the original EG, but I really warmed to her in Rainbow Rocks.

Again, same. :P

Last EG question, are you hoping that Flash Sentry will finally not suck in Equestria Girls 3 (just for the record, I don't think he's that bad, he just needs a personality and a role that's actually vital)?