• Replies 44k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

Ok cause I didn't know and I was lying back there. I'm still feeling somewhat lightheaded to the point where I'm lying down and then getting up to write messages.

I hope this has been a learning experience for you :P

It has. I'm going back to sparkling water and juice after this. The alcoholic beverage is only gonna be an occasional thing cause I don't think I can handle having TOO much of the shit and ending up like my dad. I wrote this message lying down actually.

It has. I'm going back to sparkling water and juice after this. The alcoholic beverage is only gonna be an occasional thing cause I don't think I can handle having TOO much of the shit and ending up like my dad. I wrote this message lying down actually.

My brother says he's going to buy me a beer for my 21st. LOL. I just want a glass of red wine, honestly, though I would like to at least try a daiquiri.

My brother says he's going to buy me a beer for my 21st. LOL. I just want a glass of red wine, honestly, though I would like to at least try a daiquiri.

Ok have fun. I don't think it's as great as everyone says it is. Just the whole drinking thing. It's only good for special occasions. I wouldn't wanna have beer everyday for example.

Ok have fun. I don't think it's as great as everyone says it is. Just the whole drinking thing. It's only good for special occasions. I wouldn't wanna have beer everyday for example.

Yeah. You already know I feel indifferent to drinking anyways.

The Manchurian Lunatic :laugh: 

have you had red wine before?

No but I've had some champagne.

Alex Jones is such a fucking assclown.

Apparently he's funny tho :funny:

That's the point of me posting. I couldn't stop laughing when he was going "RAHHHHHHH!" and you cowardly chicken neck. Jones is first and foremost a businessman and I don't take him seriously because of that.

Ohhh okay. 

You should seriously watch The Daily Show cuz Jon Stewart's Glenn Beck impressions are gold.

I was thinking this morning while out that how a nice of a person like you can have your brother be troublesome at times like that? :P

Aww <3 Maybe he'll grow out of it one day. I know that he's attempting to prank me to show off in front of our 12-year-old cousin.