• Advertisement

Ask the Kat

Katniss

What do you think about TPP?

*googles*

The Trans-Pacific Partnership? 

You stay way more on top of this stuff than I do :P

Again, same. :P

Last EG question, are you hoping that Flash Sentry will finally not suck in Equestria Girls 3 (just for the record, I don't think he's that bad, he just needs a personality and a role that's actually vital)?

That would be great. I definitely agree with you that he needs to be more developed than simply Twilight's love interest.

• Like 1

• Replies 44k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

Ok, here's my opinion of it. There's a lot of fear going on that this TPP thing will affect us more than just free trade and really get into all that shit that SOPA was trying to push for. I don't think all the rumors about it are true, but it's still a free trade oriented agreement and given how much NAFTA has fucked everyone in the ass IMO and how more and more jobs are being offshored to China and other emerging markets, I think this TPP crap isn't gonna help anything. 

Ok, here's my opinion of it. There's a lot of fear going on that this TPP thing will affect us more than just free trade and really get into all that shit that SOPA was trying to push for. I don't think all the rumors about it are true, but it's still a free trade oriented agreement and given how much NAFTA has fucked everyone in the ass IMO and how more and more jobs are being offshored to China and other emerging markets, I think this TPP crap isn't gonna help anything. 

Oh wow. I hope they don't screw things up for us.

How about the Iranian nuclear arms deal? :P

It would be nice to have better relations with Iran and not worry about them nuking the White House or something

:P

Do you think Palestine should have the right to exist?

Hmm, that's a tough one. Maybe that might stop the fighting over there but Israel might not be happy about it and doesn't the US have close ties with Israel? I hate the fact that there's all this arguing over land.

Tbf its kinds the US and the Israelis fault. We pushed the Palestines aside and but the Jews back there after they themselves left the land?

It's always America's fault, isn't it

Hmm, that's a tough one. Maybe that might stop the fighting over there but Israel might not be happy about it and doesn't the US have close ties with Israel? I hate the fact that there's all this arguing over land.

Here's the thing. We send billions to Israel every year and yet I've heard all about the human rights abuses that the people there and in Palestine have suffered. That's what the US tends to do though. We send money to "allies" like Saudi Arabia even though they have major problems with human rights over there and so forth. The Arabs living in that area that they established Israel in had been there for hundreds and hundreds of years. There's the main conflict right there. I'm not saying that Israel should be destroyed by any means, but it's something that they're gonna have to work out themselves rather than the US intervening in their affairs.

Yes. :P

Well we just have really bad foreign policy?

I remember learning in AP US History about FDR's Good Neighbor policy which was basically non-intervention in the domestic affairs of Latin America. That randomly popped into my head after all this discussion :P

Here's the thing. We send billions to Israel every year and yet I've heard all about the human rights abuses that the people there and in Palestine have suffered. That's what the US tends to do though. We send money to "allies" like Saudi Arabia even though they have major problems with human rights over there and so forth. The Arabs living in that area that they established Israel in had been there for hundreds and hundreds of years. There's the main conflict right there. I'm not saying that Israel should be destroyed by any means, but it's something that they're gonna have to work out themselves rather than the US intervening in their affairs.

I agree with the statement I just bolded. I guess US tends to overlook certain issues when they ally with a country.

I remember learning in AP US History about FDR's Good Neighbor policy which was basically non-intervention in the domestic affairs of Latin America. That randomly popped into my head after all this discussion :P

I agree with your bolded statement. I guess US tends to overlook certain issues when they ally with a country.

Certain issues is an understatement,if a country that buys crap from us has issues we'll get involved?

"This may be the oddest thing ill say but i preferred what girls were generally like in the 90s compared to now. although its a lot easier to get a blow job from a young gal, ahh idk, not really liking whats happened." what

wtf??

"This may be the oddest thing ill say but i preferred what girls were generally like in the 90s compared to now. although its a lot easier to get a blow job from a young gal, ahh idk, not really liking whats happened." what

wtf??

LOL

that's because stds didn't exist to them?

wtf??

tumblr_miakskQpUQ1qb4p7uo1_500.gif

...that's weird.

Photoshop is fun to use.

I've used Pixlr but not Photoshop. And for my high school newspaper I became familiar with InDesign.

LOL

that's because stds didn't exist to them?

everything's sexier in the 90s