• Advertisement

Easter Egg Hunt 2015

Jjs Goodman

If you remember back in 2013, I did an easter egg hunt that counted for March Madness. I had a Basketball Hunt that counted for March Madness 2014 as well...and yeah, I kind of forgot to do an egg hunt in 2014 as well. :P But no worries, the egg hunt is back and this also counts for March Madness!

That's right - each person who finds an egg will get 500db, an exclusive SpongeBob easter icon, and a point for their team on the scoreboard. It doesn't matter how many people find them, but the deadline to find them is Tuesday, March 31st at 7:00 PM EST. Customers/non team members can play as well if they like, but it won't count for either side.

Now then, here are the clues:

Egg #1: You can find me in a report made by this user about SpongeBob taking over a certain city.

Egg #2: I am in a place of games, and no Trophy, I am not in the Arcade this time. I am in what is probably the longest topic in SBC history, and the page's number is when Easter falls this year.

Egg #3Oodelay ooo! I am hidden in a spin-off made by this Otterific user.

Egg #4: Mr. Krabs loves this stuff. You can give us some in the beginning of this forgotten feature...mwa ha ha ha...

Egg #5: You can find me hidden in the profile for the first member of this abolished user group. This member is not dead, do not worry, they are still very much alive.

Egg #6: Another "holiday" is coming up with Easter, and you can find me in a topic for a joke a certain propane salesman posted that day.

Good luck! PM me the images of the eggs when you find them, and to make it easier, you can keep them all in one PM (you can alternatively PC me them on xat if I am there). You can help other team members, but don't give blatantly give them all away, it ruins the fun.

Finders (so far):

Drasticals:

Halibut (6 out of 6)

Hayden (6 out of 6)

SOF (6 out of 6)

Fred (6 out of 6)

Teenj (6 out of 6)

Nuggets (6 out of 6)

Band Geeks:

Trophy (6 out of 6)

JCM (6 out of 6)

Spongeboblover (1 out of 6)