• Advertisement

Adventure Time film to be made by Warner Bros

NegiSpongie

I'm discussing on the XAT as we speak.  While I do like Adventure Time, I don't think this will be nearly as successful as Sponge Out of Water.  It's not as well established as a property as SpongeBob.  That doesn't mean I won't go and see it.  And if it is more successful domestically, I already made a bet to be banned forever.

People behind The Lego Movie and Robot Chicken are in on this? Count me in already, Adventure Time rocks.

Well, a person "behind" The Lego Movie is on this. It's not like Phil Lord and Chris Miller are writing/directing this. Chris McKay is funny enough in his own right but he wasn't exactly the driving force behind The Lego Movie.

Well, a person "behind" The Lego Movie is on this. It's not like Phil Lord and Chris Miller are writing/directing this. Chris McKay is funny enough in his own right but he wasn't exactly the driving force behind The Lego Movie.

Well, one, I read in the article that it was two people from The Lego Movie (Chris McKay and Roy Lee). Two, I kind of already knew about the latter. "Behind" was just the choice of word I had on the mind.