SpongeOddFan

Oh Yeah Football ~SB  

17 members have voted

1. 1. what are your rooting for?

• New England Patriots
    • Seattle Seahawks
    • Katy Perry Halftime show
    • the commericals

Let me discuss every section of this Super Bowl and my opinions on it.

Football - I'm not really an avid football fan that much. Really, I only watch when my team (Tampa Bay Buccaneers) play. That being said, I don't really care who wins here. If I had a gun to my head, I'd vote for the Seahawks since the Patriots and Bucs are both rival teams.

Half time show - The half time show is Katy Perry featuring Lenny Kravitz. I don't really like Katy Perry's music that much anymore. Didn't even like "California Gurls" either. Nor did I like the version featuring the dee oh double G Snoop Dogg. However, I'd like to see how Kravitz will contribute to the performance. "Fly Away" and "Always On the Run" are excellent songs, by the way. I kind of miss when they had half time performances from more classic artists like The Who, Tom Petty, and The Rolling Stones.

Seriously. Katy Perry's performance is nothing compared to this.

Okay. Half time show rant done. Moving on.

Commercials - Four words: Sponge Out of Water. That's right! The movie that most of you guys are excited for is going to be advertised in the Super Bowl! Though I'm worried. The cost of a 30 second commercial in this Super Bowl is $4.5 million and I'm worried about how they will use the budget for this commercial. I mean, this is a huge event that almost everyone watches and I don't want anyone to be turned off by any fart jokes or anything like that. It needs to be epic.

So yeah, I'm pretty much more excited about the commercials more than anything else.

Okay. Half time show rant done. Moving on.

Commercials - Four words: Sponge Out of Water. That's right! The movie that most of you guys are excited for is going to be advertised in the Super Bowl! Though I'm worried. The cost of a 30 second commercial in this Super Bowl is $4.5 million and I'm worried about how they will use the budget for this commercial. I mean, this is a huge event that almost everyone watches and I don't want anyone to be turned off by any fart jokes or anything like that. It needs to be epic.

If this commercial is nothing but fart jokes and cheesy lines then someone will die.

I would've rooted for the Patriots but then I saw an article that called Belichick a "genius" for finding an obscure rule and then I remembered I hate Patriots fans.

That and they beat Baltimore.

Flames now erupt.

Bet the sponge out of water commercial of SB sitting on a couch in "our world" eating doritos

But that's copyright infringement...plus Doritos usually has the best Super Bowl commercials period.

The Seahawks have 4 former Aggies on their team and that's enough for me to support them. Besides, the Patriots are a bunch of cheaters :P TBH though, I'm more excited about the food than the game. Chips, dip, and chicken wings are staple products of the Super Bowl and I love all three.

That Nationwide commercial was unintentional comedic gold. Best moment of the Super Bowl.

Close runner-up spot goes to that ending which had everything from an unbelievable catch, to that awful INT, and ending with your new Wrestlemania main event of Team Irvin vs Team Gronkowski in a War Games match. Fucking hilarious.

• Like 3