• Advertisement

Ask William Things

William Leonard

how far are you with your next YTP

hard to say for sure. i have a pretty good idea of what's going to happen in it, but i'm not so sure how long each scene will be.

i'd estimate… around 50 or 60 percent of the way through? this includes end credits.

if you want to know how long it is so far: 3 and a bit minutes (this is an estimate because i'm working on my YTP in separate parts which i will put together in one big video once i'm finished with everything). the finished poop will probably be around 5-6 minutes. whatever length it turns out to be, it will definitely be the longest poop i have ever made.

i'll probably make some more quick YTPs between now and whenever i finish my big one (as i've done in the past whenever i get bored of just working on the same thing for days on end)

Guest hilaryfan80

If you had to choose any SBC member as a topping on your next order of extra large pizza from Papa Johns (because it's from my hometown), who would you choose and how would you kill them? :D

Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick, on 24 Jan 2015 - 5:18 PM, said:

If you had to choose any SBC member as a topping on your next order of extra large pizza from Papa Johns (because it's from my hometown), who would you choose and how would you kill them? :D

hmmmm this is tricky (more in the 'i don't know anybody' sense rather than 'i don't know who to pick there are so many')

i'd say… halibut? and i would kill him by eating him obviously, what else would you do with a pizza

that sentence seems kind of weird in retrospect, i think i'll just end this answer here

hmmmm this is tricky (more in the 'i don't know anybody' sense rather than 'i don't know who to pick there are so many')

i'd say… halibut? and i would kill him by eating him obviously, what else would you do with a pizza

that sentence seems kind of weird in retrospect, i think i'll just end this answer here

11/10 answer

• Like 1

What sources (TV shows, cartoons, video games, etc.) do you use for your YTPs and where can I watch them?

oh i use ALL SORTS of sources. mostly SpongeBob though. :P i've also been using Azumanga Daioh a lot lately (thanks to Geibuchan's poops which got me into the anime in the first place) - in fact my next YTP will be an Azumanga Daioh poop.

i used The Inbetweeners (series 2 ep. 1 if i recall) for my very first poop (which i plan to finish after the YTP i'm currently working on)

i get most if not all of my cartoon/anime sources from http://watchcartoonsonline.com (their season 3 spongebob episodes are of a pretty bad quality though so i get those off of http://pollystreaming.com instead) i got the commercial used in my coffee break YTP from archive.org's moving image archive (they have tons of cool old stuff over there). i got the inbetweeners episode from youtube.

• Like 1