• Advertisement

save this showmie

kylie

7 hours ago, Katniss said:

Trying not to have too high expectations for Minzy's solo debut but I'm so excited?

im excited too! i wish she kept the long blonde hair she looked beautiful with it.... but technically in 2ne1 she was the best singer of the girls (but i prefer bom's vocals) so im excited to see what she does. i hope they dont give her taeyeon-ish solos. 

Back to iCarly, I also think along with T-BO, Marissa, and to an extent Gibby (Though he did get overused a bit I felt at times), I thought Carly was at her best near the later parts of the show too? :Laugh:

18 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

Back to iCarly, I also think along with T-BO, Marissa, and to an extent Gibby (Though he did get overused a bit I felt at times), I thought Carly was at her best near the later parts of the show too? :Laugh:

everyone was! all the characters matured and the show wasnt afraid to tackle weirder concepts for episodes. one of the only shows to last as long as it did and still be making good episodes by the end of it imo also season five freddie was hot

I mean I agree I liked all the characters, but I personalyl felt Carly realyl realyl blossomed if that makes sense. Like she was good in Season 1 and by Season 6 I just OMF

I once agian wasn't a huge fan of the fanservice episodes but her scene where she flips her shit at Sam and Freddie at Pini's is just like

slay me queen? :Laugh:

also S5 Freddie the character is way hotter than the actual actor lmaoo

1 minute ago, E.V.I.L said:

I mean I agree I liked all the characters, but I personalyl felt Carly realyl realyl blossomed if that makes sense. Like she was good in Season 1 and by Season 6 I just OMF

I once agian wasn't a huge fan of the fanservice episodes but her scene where she flips her shit at Sam and Freddie at Pini's is just like

slay me queen? :Laugh:

also S5 Freddie the character is way hotter than the actual actor lmaoo

mt i feel like she had the most development of all the characters, like she had way more personality in the later seasons. sam was my fav in s1-2 but it became carly later on for that reason alone lol 

my fav moment of carly rage is in april fools where she does this to t-bo

tumblr_inline_mt5dic2sZB1qckoe0.gif

his arms tho

Just now, Katniss said:

Did you teach yourself how to draw? 

yes, i never really got consistent with it til about last year-ish though. i did a lot of stuff on a drawing tablet but that turned out to not really be my thing so i stick with paper now. i think art classes can get in the way of personal style. 

Just now, Katniss said:

Queen of celebrity impressions?

lol i remember watching this a long time ago, jennas recent vids slay but i wish she would make a vid like this again

6 hours ago, E.V.I.L said:

iBattle Chip... I'm so glad Spencer finally got his true justice with the Chucks? :Laugh:

seasons four and five are the seasons where everyone gets their revenge lol especially on nevel

2 hours ago, Katniss said:

I was thinking about Lorde's song Green Light and then it started playing on Pandora?

giphy.gif

that song heavily reminds me of some of carly raes new tracks