• Advertisement

save this showmie

kylie

9 hours ago, E.V.I.L said:

What did the goat do to Carly?

i feel bad for terrance when he asked her this and she was like I DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i assume he did something similar to what happened to tori when she sang the national anthem and got snatched by that dog 

12 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

I'm growing to like Mrs. Benson more and more

she absolutely killed me in iStill Psycho? :Laugh:

some of my fav moments include WHAT THE YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, when she and t-bo crash into nora's house, her scenes with gibby, POSIE DEE POSIE DOO I DONT WANT POSIES IN MY HOUSE

1 minute ago, E.V.I.L said:

I fucking can't with iStillPsycho, it may be one of my favortie episodes? :Laugh:

one of the only sequel episodes to be just as good as its predecessor imo :miranda: 

i like how they just leave gibby there at the end of the episode 

7 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

I actually thought it was slightly better just because it involved everyone in some way

And idk there was some kind of unusually devious yet intriguing thing.. like it was kinda creepy?

the parents hyped up the creepiness factor!! i wonder if they were as crazy as her the whole time

i think the scariest thing was nora doing what she did to spencer omg, she couldve actually killed him just to kidnap the icarly hoes

1 minute ago, naked green fish said:

marissa, t-bo and gibby are the saviors of s5 and s6

ikr i feel like they blossomed in that era, the show shouldve lived on w/o carly and every ep couldve been like the icarly.com sketches

• Like 1

1 minute ago, E.V.I.L said:

that was the most disturbing part for me.. I felt so unbelievably bad for Spencer? :/

ikr and for gibby at the end, kinda creepy 

one of my fave parts is when carly and sam just eat their cake while watching nora kiss freddie 

Just now, E.V.I.L said:

lmao carly and sam are so ridiculous someitmes ut their friendship is cute

I also love how Sam and Freddie became closer friends as the show went on, character development aff?

ikr even though i think the relationship episodes are a bit forced, the creddie/seddie fanservicing was a bit extra considering it was obvious neither couple would be endgame. iSaved Your Life is still an excellent episode outside of that tho. 

SHES BEATING ME WITH YOUR UNDERWEAR

ngl I was a Seddie shipper at a time but the ship epsiodes between them just did an awful job at potraying them and as I've grown I've realized we really need more depiction fo platonic heterosexxual oppostie sex friendships, ya feel me?

And Marissa's WHAT THE YUCK and the bleaching of the flowers omg?

Just now, E.V.I.L said:

ngl I was a Seddie shipper at a time but the ship epsiodes between them just did an awful job at potraying them and as I've grown I've realized we really need more depiction fo platonic heterosexxual oppostie sex friendships, ya feel me?

And Marissa's WHAT THE YUCK and the bleaching of the flowers omg?

i totally agree, sitcoms need to chill with the whole "r they gonna end up TOGETHER?!?!/" thing every time a dude and a girl are friends in a show, like chill a bit lol. they can just be friends. it is possible. 

marissas iconic soaking in bleach & pounding with a mallet LOL and when she enters the home password and its like 35 numbers