• Advertisement

save this showmie

kylie

Lmao I love people

People: "a man and a woman cant just be friends one will fall in love!"

Me: "so then do bisexual people not have friends since they fall in love with all the people they befriend"

People: .... shit umm BISEXUALS dont exist yeah

Me: Lets just all become gingerbread cookies and not love because romance is annoying 

29 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

Lmao I love people

People: "a man and a woman cant just be friends one will fall in love!"

Me: "so then do bisexual people not have friends since they fall in love with all the people they befriend"

People: .... shit umm BISEXUALS dont exist yeah

Me: Lets just all become gingerbread cookies and not love because romance is annoying 

gingerbread AND bisexuality both mentioned in the same post is this @Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick shade

i agree it is Weird people are confusing

lol anytime two men are close friends, they must be gay, and god forbid a man be gay and be close friends with a straight dude, there must be love involved with that too

like can peopel ever think beyond romance and fucking for like 22 seconds??

2 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

lol anytime two men are close friends, they must be gay, and god forbid a man be gay and be close friends with a straight dude, there must be love involved with that too

like can peopel ever think beyond romance and fucking for like 22 seconds??

testify candace, testify 

i agree hardcore on this topic btw, americans need to adopt the korean way of doing things where guys friends and girl friends hold hands and are affectionate and no one gives a shit

WAIT WHAT

WHY CANT AMERICANS DO THIS

i also find it weird how its cosnidered socially unacceptable for a guy and a girl as close friends to just sleep in the same bed togehter and by sleep I mean the literal act of recharging for the next day like the fuck theyre not gonna fuck each other?????? let them sleep???

Just now, E.V.I.L said:

WAIT WHAT

WHY CANT AMERICANS DO THIS

i also find it weird how its cosnidered socially unacceptable for a guy and a girl as close friends to just sleep in the same bed togehter and by sleep I mean the literal act of recharging for the next day like the fuck theyre not gonna fuck each other?????? let them sleep???

i think its more acceptable for girls to do this but for guys people find it weird which is stuuuupid & a double standard i h8 it ppl should chill for two seconds of their lives, its the same hoes who do this who dont let boys go to girls sleepovers and stuff like chill. they r five. wtf r they gonna do 

maybe if we stopped reinforcing heterosexual romance every time a guy and a girl ws together maybe they wouldnt fuck as teenagers lmao

like this isnt avril lavigne c. 2002, sorry but "he was a boy, she was a girl, could iti be any more obvious?" like yeah it can be far more obvious ya hoes?

3 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

maybe if we stopped reinforcing heterosexual romance every time a guy and a girl ws together maybe they wouldnt fuck as teenagers lmao

like this isnt avril lavigne c. 2002, sorry but "he was a boy, she was a girl, could iti be any more obvious?" like yeah it can be far more obvious ya hoes?

sk8r boi slander will not be tolerated in this forum (smirk) 

what was your fave of Elle's looks from the film?

Just now, Katniss said:

I think its a good song, but people better not misinterpret it :funny:

6 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

ikr but dont be dissing on the queen avril lavigne 

people need to see each other as people and not care which gender they r like chill a bit anyone can be friends w/ anyone

3 minutes ago, Katniss said:

we agree hardcore, sk8r boi is an OG  

sooo many but her first day of school look is cute-

tumblr_mphfev7UY41r37kaco1_500.jpg

she looks beautiful here, too 

a52327e452d931b3e7384eae4a5102bf.jpg

enhanced-8705-1409240998-1.jpg

etc etc etc 

3 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

poor avril, i unintentionalyl dragged her this late

my wording there got rather COMPLICATED

speaking of that song i swear to god that song screams 2002 but I mean that in a godo way?

she is the epitome of the 2002-2007 hot topic/myspace scene. i remember when everyone hated girlfriend but i low-key loved it

9 hours ago, E.V.I.L said:

HEY HEY YOU YOU I DONT LIKE YOUR GIRLFREIDN

me everytime I have a friend who gets a bf/gf and they fall off the face of the planet and forget there are people outside their SO omff?

i think of that sing, i also think of complicated a lot in my life 

& IM WITH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU AAAAAAAA

y is everythingggg soooo confusinggg, maybe im just out of my miiiiiiind yaaaaaayayayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa