• Advertisement

School is coming again.

abisert

It's August.I feel like summer's about to end,and then school comes again.I feel really bad for people who has to attend school this month.

Anyways,how do you feel about school coming?It's gonna be my first year of middle school,so at the same time,i'm excited and scared.What about you?

• Like 1

Here's a tip, my friend:

Middle School is one of the worst school years ever, I always got bullied, I had "friends" (they didn't even act like friends), I barely passed 6th Grade (My grades got worse because I was so stressed and I couldn't concentrate)

And 7th Grade was even worse, that now I go to this school where only a few people go and I get my weekly work and then I try to finish it and bring it back for more homework, and I couldn't concentrate at that either.

So, good luck. Hope you have a great Middle School year ahead of ya.

Here's a tip, my friend:

Middle School is one of the worst school years ever, I always got bullied, I had "friends" (they didn't even act like friends), I barely passed 6th Grade (My grades got worse because I was so stressed and I couldn't concentrate)

And 7th Grade was even worse, that now I go to this school where only a few people go and I get my weekly work and then I try to finish it and bring it back for more homework, and I couldn't concentrate at that either.

Sorry bout the bully situation but I always felt freshmen year at high school is harder then 6th grade

School for me is usually around the 9th of September, but I'm actually ready to go back already, because this Summer really sucks.

Here's a tip, my friend:

Protip: Go to middle school between '04 and '08. Do nothing but play Runescape.

Best years of my life.

Here's a tip, my friend:

You and me both. My middle school years were awful, the kids didn't like me and they were snobs for most of the three years. At the end I snapped but it was too late.

Middle school sucked for me. I had a hard time with some friends and I was trying to figure myself out in the process. But the best part was, my middle school was only 7th and 8th as opposed to 7,8,9 and it went by soooooo fast. Thank God.

Now that I'm done with high school, I'm heading to community college lol. My cousin told me it's basically like high school and a 13th grade so not to worry. I'm excited.

Sorry bout the bully situation but I always felt freshmen year at high school is harder then 6th grade

Really?

Honestly, Freshman year was probably the easiest grade for me since 5th grade. :P

I really have no forward looking towards school not becuase of the learning but becuase of all the freaking grades. @_@

I was bullied in middle school. High school was a roller coaster ride for me in terms of enjoyment. Started off bad but things got so much better. Especially my senior year. Definitely the best year of high school tbh.

College I miss a lot. Really want to go back.

EVSPONGEFAN-That early?!?!? I feel bad,your school maybe should have their last day in May instead

kevin_ng2010-that's good for you.Please be helpful to the freshmen at your school for me.

President Squidward,Clapmaster,crushingmayhem,and others-I feel very bad for you :(.If middle school doesn't work out,i'll just be thinking about becoming homeschooled instead.

EVSPONGEFAN-That early?!?!? I feel bad,your school maybe should have their last day in May instead

kevin_ng2010-that's good for you.Please be helpful to the freshmen at your school for me.

President Squidward,Clapmaster,crushingmayhem,and others-I feel very bad for you :(.If middle school doesn't work out,i'll just be thinking about becoming homeschooled instead.

I wouldn't. I don't know where these guys went to middle school, but I had a great group of friends who are still my best friends now some 10 years later. Sure I still got picked on (it was mostly people talking behind my back about me being fat) but at the end of the day I still had friends. 

Join a club, because the point of clubs in middle school is to get a group of like-minded people in the same room and force them to hang out every now and then. Join theater, because the friends you make in 5th grade in theater will be your friends throughout middle school and high school. Join a sports team, because no one will bully you.

What I said in my first post wasn't a joke, by the way. I had two other friends who played Runescape (they introduced me to it) and the three of us were more or less inseparable for all of middle school. I still played Yu-Gi-Oh throughout middle school, and to my surprise, so did a lot of other people, so I made friends through that too. If you like anything, then find people who also like it; if they don't, try to get them interested (don't be overly bearing, mind you; that's a good way to not make friends).

If you get homeschooled, then not only will you miss out on four years of potential friends and go into high school being an outcast (it's also harder to make friends in high school because they'll have had the four years in middle school to solidify their friendship), but you'll also just be giving up. You can't give up when something's a little bit different or a little bit harder than you imagined.

I wouldn't. I don't know where these guys went to middle school, but I had a great group of friends who are still my best friends now some 10 years later. Sure I still got picked on (it was mostly people talking behind my back about me being fat) but at the end of the day I still had friends.

This. When I went to middle school I didnt know anyone since I came from a different school district but making friends was easy. It seems like everyone matures more every year.

If you get homeschooled, then not only will you miss out on four years of potential friends and go into high school being an outcast (it's also harder to make friends in high school because they'll have had the four years in middle school to solidify their friendship), but you'll also just be giving up. You can't give up when something's a little bit different or a little bit harder than you imagined.

This.  Even though I was bullied in middle school, I still had a great group of friends back then.  Granted I don't keep in touch with all of them, but I knew who my true friends were looking back and I wish I didn't distance myself from them when I got to high school where I purposely tried to force myself to make friends with kids who I didn't go to middle school with.  I regret that to this day and I was grateful that some of my old middle school friends forgave me for that.

Plus the reason I was bullied was because I had glasses, braces, bad acne, was super scrawny, and often wore "hand me downs".  I was often beaten on, shoved into, picked on, and verbally berated.  Thankfully my old middle school no longer exists and is now just a 9th grade campus for my old high school.  The more I can put my middle school years behind me, the better.  The only good things I can say about it are that I found my passion for math, history, movies, and music there.

I never joined any clubs in middle school since my school didn't have any. All we were left was sitting outside the classrooms talking and doing stuff. Some kids would go to the gym and play but they never passed the ball to me. The library did have some good things like books and computers, but some sites were blocked due to some incidents. I eventually took a book I liked from that library and never returned, I still have it today.