• Advertisement

Would you like a SpongeBob crossover?

IMO it's way too late to suddenly intro a crossover out of nowhere. Besides, the only viable options are Nick shows and they all suck now so...

It's not like we've forgetten that Legend of Korra, Kung Fu Panda: LoA, and TMNT are a thing too.

I'd go for a Spongebob crossover any time now, but that really depends on the staff, Nickelodeon themselves, and whatever show to crossed over would be a good match.

It's not like we've forgetten that Legend of Korra, Kung Fu Panda: LoA, and TMNT are a thing too.

I'd go for a Spongebob crossover any time now, but that really depends on the staff, Nickelodeon themselves, and whatever show to crossed over would be a good match.

I thought the first two were cancelled? One being released online and the other being cancelled... okay then

TMNT could work I guess but are they compatible shows?

I thought the first two were cancelled? One being released online and the other being cancelled... okay then

TMNT could work I guess but are they compatible shows?

Maybe Bad Seeds or Pig Goat Banana Cricket could work if they do enough justice to look like a compatible crossover for Spongebob. 

Meh, the fact that SpongeBob takes place underwater doesn't leave it a lot of viable options to cross over with. The only thing I would say is Fish Hooks, but it's Disney and I think it ended.

Never mix Korra and Spongebob together... It'll never work.

I think the only viable option would be The Fairly Odd Parents since it could happen with a wish Timmy makes. Kinda like what happened with Jimmy Neutron. Only that Timmy wishes he were in a sea world with talking fish and sponges, etc.

• Like 1

No, and Fairly Oddparents is the only one it could do one with if it were to happen. You can't just slap two shows together and call it a crossover, there has to be a legitimate in-universe reason and explanation for it to happen. Jimmy/Timmy worked because of magic, because magic can do anything. You can't cross Spongebob with Korra, that's ignoring everything about those two shows and just saying "lel this'd be top kek make it happen". You can't have Po from Kung-Fu Panda just suddenly go underwater and for some reason meet Spongebob. The Turtles can't just ignore their priorities above ground and go for a swim and then hey there's Spongebob (and Spongebob can't come out of water since he would die).

The only way a crossover would work is if Timmy wished himself underwater because he has to do a project on marine biology and he thinks "hey what better way to study ocean creatures than to live with them?", and then he goes on this weird adventure with a talking sponge and starfish to try and save the town from a tiny little plankton and Crocker fails him because it doesn't make any sense and says he should stop watching so many cartoons. And it'd be a terrible experience for everyone.

• Like 2